Funzines - Video Fun A December 4, 2009

Well, Pat, your generous donation has helped us make
the decision to go adopt a dog from the SPCA.  Ok, here he is:
He is having a hard time tonight adjusting to his new home.
We are a bit panicky!  Of course, can you blame us, with
the year we have had?  Wish him and us luck, I think we will
need it.  More pictures as the days progress.
***********
Did you know that you can reach me by just hitting
reply? 
**************
New Group.....
Hey, it has been awhile since I this!
 
Funzines.net presents:  The Rest of The Crap

Stuff that I receive in my inbox that does not fit in any other of my groups. Clean to Medium Smut....of course.....If you are an adult and wish to share some of the crap you get in your inbox.....you may share it here.......I will be checking the crap before it gets flushed to the rest of the group........so post away....

My new site!  A list of all my ezines!
***********
Please, take a moment and click on some of my links
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We are proud to offer the web's largest collection of
funny novelties, gag gifts, and pranks.
From fart machines to bumper stickers, we are the
web's leading retailer of fun!
http://www.prankplace.com/?KBID=2995
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't forget to look behind you before
you look at these cartoons....LOL
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
For Adults only!
Entertainment in Your Own Home:
**
Check out this stuff:
**
Mature Adults Only, Please:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please Click! 
Get a T-Shirt to match your personality!
Or a nice something for that Xmas stocking!
Sell T-Shirts on your website:
**
Shopping on Amazon this year??
Please, get there through my link.  Thank you.
**
*How can you lose weight through the Holidays?*
http://link.adreporting.com/ez/ciexapzkkl/
**
Get the latest Movie Posters....Yes, they have  the Twilight Series
**
Can you make money from Twitter?
**
Grab your resale rights now!
http://link.adreporting.com/ez/drbskcsxs/
**
Some stuff:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I occasionally get very big videos and such.  
So many people joined........I will be keeping the list of people on
yahoogroups, but sending out of my own email server......join here:
********
If you wish to help this Editor and her family,
please go here:
 
Thank you, Your Editor

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...