Funzines - Clean Cartoons January 23, 2010

 

 
We are changing our ISP, so I may go missing for
a day or two......I will miss you too!
**********
Did you know that you can reach me by just hitting
reply? 
**************
My new site!  A list of all my ezines!
********
Please, take a moment and click on some of
my links.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We are proud to offer the web's largest collection of
funny novelties, gag gifts, and pranks.
From fart machines to bumper stickers, we are the
web's leading retailer of fun!
http://www.prankplace.com/?KBID=2995
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   
I have four (five) (Yikes, I forgot one)
 groups that are Member
participation...come on and share:
Share the Maxines
Paint Shop Pro Group
Hot Babes
The Rest of the Crap
Wallpapers
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please Click! 
 
Get paid to lose weight!
Get a T-Shirt to match your personality!
**
Some stuff:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please, check us out!
http://funzines.net/donations.htm
 
Thank you, Your Editor
 
 
 
 
 

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...