Funzines - Clean Cartoons for C November 20, 2009

 

Anyone near the Orlando area and have a puppy I can have?
My house is too quiet!
***********
Did you know that you can reach me by just hitting
reply? 
**************
My new site!  A list of all my ezines!
********
Please, take a moment and click on some of
my links.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We are proud to offer the web's largest collection of
funny novelties, gag gifts, and pranks.
From fart machines to bumper stickers, we are the
web's leading retailer of fun!
http://www.prankplace.com/?KBID=2995
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   
I call this one Large Fun...Always
an interesting Video!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please Click! 
 
Get a T-Shirt to match your personality!
Or a nice something for that Xmas stocking!
**
*How can you lose weight through the Holidays?*
http://link.adreporting.com/ez/ciexapzkkl/
**
Can you make money from Twitter?
**
Some stuff:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I occasionally get very big videos and such.
So many people joined........I will be keeping the list of people on yahoogroups,
but sending out of my own email server......join here:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you wish to help this Editor, please go here:
 
Thank you, Your Editor
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...