[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner

 
 
 
 
 
 
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!


Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand



FREE SAMPLE
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/a01039.jpg
NEW LISTERINE POCKETMIST dissolves instantly killing germs that cause
bad breath and leaving you with a fresh just-brushed kind of
feeling. Plus, LISTERINE POCKETMIST is so compact you can take it on
the road, into a meeting, or along on a date.
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/5958.html
 
 
 


FREE SAMPLE
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/a01040.jpg
Get 24 Nestle Crunch Candy Bars, FREE*!
NESTLE's put a fun, new, flavorful twist on the traditional Crunch Bar
and it's making the masses say, 'YUM!'. What can be tastier than layers
of crunchy wafers complimented by a chocolate
cream coating and topped with crisped rice!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/5756.html
 
 
 
 


FREE SAMPLE
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/a01041.jpg
Select your Favorite - GET 2 BOXES FREE*!
Moons, stars, hearts, and clovers. Start your morning with a bowl of
those magical marshmallow bits. Simply select your favorite flavor
LUCKY CHARMS & get 2 FREE* BOXES delivered to your door!
Now that's what we call lucky.
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/4174.html


BBQing for the weekend?
GRILL HEALTHY WITH THESE FREE RECIPES
Summer is a great time for backyard barbecues with family and friends.
But before you fire up the grill this year, consider replacing some of
the usual fatty cookout fare with these good-for-you grilling alternatives.
For a leaner twist on the standard burger, whip up a batch of Zesty Turkey
Burgers seasoned with fiery salsa, jalapeños, and red bell peppers. Our
hickory-smoked BBQ Chicken is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, while seafood
enthusiasts are sure to love Spicy Grilled Shrimp with sun-dried tomatoes.
Our low-cholesterol Portobello Burgers, made with pesto and provolone cheese,
are perfect for vegetarians. Or prepare a meatless Grilled Vegetable Basket,
which is also low in calories and sodium. For a sweet finale to your grilled
feast, serve up a batch of scrumptious Grilled Pineapple Slices.
Each of these recipes is not only deliciousâ€"it's packed with nutrients and
contains less than 400 calories a serving, so you can indulge without the guilt.

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/7650.html

we do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

THE COMICS

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
VW commerical-why terrorists hate volkswagon
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/movies2725.html

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/g0971.jpg

COOL STUFF
 
drunk driver
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp1107.html
 
worlds most impressive rock formations
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp1108.html
 
 
 
 
"I have to tell the truth," a young man said to his new girlfriend.
"While we've been dating, I've been secretly seeing a psychiatrist."
"Don't worry about it," the girl told her boyfriend. "I've been secretly
seeing a lawyer and a car salesman."
_______________

An old man and an old lady are getting ready for bed one night
when all of a sudden the woman bursts out of the bathroom,
flings open her robe and yells: "Super Pussy!"
The old man says: "I'll have the soup
_______________
 
Top Ten Ways to Make the Democratic National Convention
More Fun
 
10. Offer John McCain $1 million if he correctly guesses
how many homes he owns
 
9. Every night, one lucky lady gets to go home with John
Edwards
 
8. In honor of party mascot, serve assortment of delicious
donkey and mule treats
 
7. Each delegate gets a kitty... superdelegates get a
super kitty!
 
6. Special appearance by the exhumed remains of Lyndon
Johnson
 
5. Call the Pepsi Center something crazy like the Bird's
Nest or the Water Cube
 
4. Give John Kerry's crazy wife five minutes to say
whatever she wants
 
3. Kick things off with a song from Dennis Kucinich
 
2. Five words: hot volleyball babes in bikinis
 
1. Try to squeeze Al Gore into the same suit he wore at
the 2000 convention
_________________
 
There was a young Scottish lad named Angus who decided to try life
in Australia.  He found an apartment in a small block and settled in.
After a week or two, his mother called from Aberdeen to see how her son
was doing in his new life. "I'm fine," Angus said, "But there are some
really strange people living here in Australia. One woman cries all day
long,  another keeps banging on the ceiling,  and there is a guy next
door to me who bangs his head on the wall all the time."
"Well, ma wee laddie," says his mother, "I suggest you don't associate
with people like that." "Oh," says Angus, "I don't, Ma'am, I don't. No,
I just stay inside ma apartment all day and night, playing ma bagpipes."
__________________
 
"Honey," said this husband to his wife, "I invited a friend home for supper."
"What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I didn't go shopping, all
the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking fancy meal!"
"I know all that."
"Then why did you invite a friend for supper?"
"Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married."
_______________
 
The Smiths had no children and decided to use a proxy father to
start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr.
Smith kissed his wife and said, "I'm off. The man should be here soon."
Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer
rang the doorbell, hoping to make a sale. "Good morning madam. You
don't know me but I've come to...." "Oh, no need to explain. I've
been expecting you," Mrs. Smith cut in. "Really?" the photographer
asked. "Well, good! I've made a specialty of babies."
"That's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a
seat. Just where do we start?" asked Mrs. Smith, blushing.
"Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on
the couch and perhaps a couple on the bed. Sometimes the living room
floor is fun too; you can really spread out."
"Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work for Harry and me."
"Well, madam, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we
try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles,
I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results."
"I hope we can get this over with quickly," gasped Mrs. Smith.
"Madam, in my line of work, a man must take his time. I'd love to be
in and out in five minutes, but you'd be disappointed with that, I'm sure."
"Don't I know!!" Mrs. Smith exclaimed.
The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of
his baby pictures. "This was done on the top of a bus in downtown London."
"Oh my god!!" Mrs. Smith exclaimed, tugging at her handkerchief.
"And these twins turned out exceptionally well when you consider their
mother was so difficult to work with." The photographer handed Mrs. Smith the picture. "She was difficult ?" asked Mrs. Smith.
"Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to Hyde Park to get the
job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep, pushing
to get a good look."
"Four and five deep?" asked Mrs. Smith, eyes widened in amazement.
"Yes", the photographer said. "And for more than three hours too.
The mother was constantly squealing and yelling. I could hardly concentrate.
Then darkness approached and I began to rush my shots. Finally, when the
squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just packed it all in."
Mrs. Smith leaned forward. "You mean they actually chewed on your, eh......equipment?"
"That's right. Well madam, if you're ready, I'll set up my tripod so that we
can get to work." "Tripod??", Mrs. Smith looked extremely worried now.
"Oh yes, I have to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big for
me to hold while I'm getting ready for action. Madam? Madam?.....
Good Lord, she's fainted!!"
_____________
 
Edward took his date, a young blonde woman, to see a famous pianist.
Halfway through the performance, she tapped on his shoulder.
"What's he playing?" she asked.
"Chopin's Polonaise in A-flat," Edward responded.
"Oh," she sighed, "I could have sworn it was a piano."

Buffalo Bill

Got Lots Of Pussy
http://www.buffaloschips.com/32127.htm
 
 
Not What You Hope
http://www.buffaloschips.com/32125.htm


THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Have a nice day
FROM:
Martin aka the postman



__._,_.___
*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...