Funzines - ( I AM SENDING THIS TO ALL MY GROUPS!)

Some of you know I have always been near the edge, so my going over
should not be
a "big" surprise.

My Outlook Express died on me, and I spent three days doing
everything short of
reformatting my computer....Yesterday, I gave up and did it......I,
of course, have a
terrible mess....it has been 5 years, and I can't find anything.
(Anyone have a crack
for Namo?) The hurricanes and moving 3 times since then has made
finding discs, etc
almost impossible. My son would help, but today is Fantasy Football
Draft day......
Like that is important.........shhhh don't tell him I said
that.....LOL

So, until I am up and running, smoothly, there will be no
issues...........I would say give
me a couple of days.......Since I lost everything, in my files, as
you can imagine, I will
have to get all new "content"....I was able to save my Adult
Cartoons.....but nothing
else....

Hang in there, Dear Sweet Members, I will be back.

Dyan
Owner of Funzines.com

BTW, my site is still up there........hooray!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Yahoo! Groups

Join a program

to help you find

balance in your life.

Learn to live

a full life with these

healthy living

groups on Yahoo!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...