Funzine - Patience everyone

Some of you know I have always been near the edge, so my going over should not be
a "big" surprise.
 
My Outlook Express died on me, and I spent three days doing everything short of
reformatting my computer....Yesterday, I gave up and did it......I, of course, have a
terrible mess....it has been 5 years, and I can't find anything.  (Anyone have a crack
for Namo?) The hurricanes and moving 3 times since then has made finding discs, etc
almost impossible.  My son would help, but today is Fantasy Football Draft day......
Like that is important.........shhhh don't tell him I said that.....LOL
 
So, until I am up and running, smoothly, there will be no issues...........I would say give
me a couple of days.......Since I lost everything, in my files, as you can imagine, I will
have to get all new "content"....I was able to save my Adult Cartoons.....but nothing
else....
 
Hang in there, Dear Sweet Members, I will be back.
 
Dyan
Owner of Funzines.com
 
BTW, my site is still up there........hooray!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Want a quick chat?

Chat over IM with

group members.

Yahoo! Groups

Familyographer Zone

Join a group and

share your pictures.

Discover Tips

on healthy living

and healthy eating

on Yahoo! Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...