Funzines - Clean Cartoons Some Information

 

Are you missing your Funzines.net Ezines?
 
I just want to tell you about my other groups, that
are still running as usual:
 
Zany Tidbits
I send out odd and weird things.
Either pics, stories, or links.
I do one about every week.
 
&
 
The Best of the Internet
I send out Links to the best sites I have found
on the internet.
 
&
 
Extras
I send out those cute little graphics that you use in your
emails and websites.
 
&
 
Maxines
This is a group participation group.
Members send in Only Maxines Cartoons.
 
&
 
The Rest of the Crap
This is a group participation group.
Members send in entertaining FUN.
 
&
 
Wallpapers
This is  group participation group.
Members send in beautiful and large graphics.
Either for your Desktop or amusement.
 
&
 
Hot Babes 2
This is a group participation group.
Hot Babes and only the Hot Babes.
 
 
 
 
Santa wrote to me and said I should have my new computer
by the end of the week.  Fingers-crossed, I should be up
and back to entertaining you soon.
 
And thank you, for all your emails, offers of help, and
just understanding my situation.
 
Dyan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

FTI #411: In retrospect...

​ ​ ​ You don't know what you're doing. You think you do, but you don't. ​ Neither do I . Now, on to this we...