Funzines - Clean Cartoons June 14, 2011 C

 
MR900438002
 
 
Well, here I am back again!  I received over 300 emails
from my members, and I tried to reply to every single one.
I did myself a favor and deleted the horrible emails.  Aside from
that, so many of you enjoy what I do and understand what I am
dealing with here.......sorry, for the tantrum I threw, but
sometimes I get some emails, that make me ask myself why am
I doing this.  Picture this, you hit new email, and you have to wait
10 minutes for it to open up, or you hit send and wait 20 minutes
before you can do anything else.  I will keep on doing this, very
slowly, until my Santa Claus does his thing.
*****
TI, Muffin, Michael, Lionel, and Jim, thank you, for your donations.
Anyone who donates a bit, will receive a link to "Club Funzines", comedy
pages.  They get changed weekly, and are filled with NEW jokes,
cartoons, pics, etc.
You can use PayPal or if it would be easier for you,
I could send you my snail mail addy.
 Anything sure would help!
 *******
Give everyone a Chuckle
**************
 Do you buy things online?
Do you know that most things ships for free?
******
Hey, you Florida Smokers, I want to talk to just you now.
We found this thing.....24.50 a carton, and 19.99 a carton
for house blend.  Go in and try the blends and pick out your
favorite.  My son has been doing this for weeks now, and
I tried it today.....they smoke longer and do not have all
the additives that regular smokes have.  In Daytona, Gainesville,
Orange City and Sanford.  Call 386-252-5790 for location nearest
to you....when you go in, please give them this number "214" and
I will get a buck off my next carton.
*****
A fun site.....I joined and have gotten some stuff and
have gotten rid of some stuff:
*****
To unsubscribe, send an email to:
funzines-(putinthenameofthegroup)-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Without the ()
*********
Thank you, Your Editor
Dyan

No comments:

Steve Poltz-This Week's Podcast

Steve Poltz is a national treasure. Known for co-writing "You Were Meant for Me" with Jewel, Poltz is one exposure away from becom...