Funzines - Clean Cartoons June 25, 2011 Clean

 

Funzines.net
 
I may be gone for a few days soon.
I am getting a rebuilt computer from a member.
I was shocked to learn that Santa was a member of Funzines.
Thank you, all, for hanging in there with me, through
this nightmare.  Some of you may remember when
I got this computer.  When Francis, then Jeanne came
through Vero Beach back in 2004, and took our roof, and
water soaked everything including my computer, one of
first things I replaced was my computer.  It has been
my close friend ever since, but sometimes friends must
be replaced, right?
***********
Thank you to the most recent donors:
Lawrence
Don
Jim
I sent you a link to the new Club Funzines web pages.
I change them often, so please, stop back.
If you wish to donate visit:
************
A fun site.....I joined and have gotten some stuff and
have gotten rid of some stuff:
************
For Fun and Games:
************
Thank you,
Dyan
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

FTI #411: In retrospect...

​ ​ ​ You don't know what you're doing. You think you do, but you don't. ​ Neither do I . Now, on to this we...