Funzines - Clean Cartoons June 18, 2011 Clean

 

Funzines.net
 
I think I understand why I do this.  No, I am not a masochist.
I keep doing this because of the GOOD feedback.  When one
of you take the time to write to me and say you enjoyed an
issue, had a laugh, or just to say hi, keeps me keeping on.
I heard from my Santa today, and things are going to get
so much better on the computer front.
***********
So I said to myself, Dyan, you have been accused of making
a lot of money doing your ezines....got me to thinking, how much
do I really make a day.....I did the math, and of course it is not
that accurate.  But it is about $1.76 per day.  Dang, my Mercedes
is just around the corner.  So, all you people who resent my asking
for donations, remember I will never charge for my ezines, nor
expect anything from you for my attempt at entertaining you.
***********
Thank you to the most recent donors:
Lionel
Jim
Don
I sent you a link to the new Club Funzines web pages.
I change them often, so please, stop back.
If you wish to donate visit:
************
A fun site.....I joined and have gotten some stuff and
have gotten rid of some stuff:
************
For Fun and Games:
************
Thank you,
Dyan
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

FTI #411: In retrospect...

​ ​ ​ You don't know what you're doing. You think you do, but you don't. ​ Neither do I . Now, on to this we...