Funzine - Adult Cartoons Changes are coming

 

As most of you know, I have been having computer problems.

It takes me over 20 minutes to do one email.

Takes all the fun out of it, as you can image.

I have been giving a lot of thought to just quitting, but I am not

a quitter, and I can't stop saving stuff!

I have files and files of cartoons, pictures, jokes, etc., that I would like to share

with my members.

Since putting them online seems to be a quicker and easier way to do it,

I will be uploading the best of the best online.

I will not be closing the Yahoogroups groups, but changing them to

Member post groups.  Give me a couple of days and I hope the changes will

keep you around to see what happens next.

I may go back to the old format when I get a new motherboard, or

a new computer.  Fat chance of that happening anytime soon.

So, hang in there, Guys....I will always have a place to entertain you,

and it will always be free.

Instructions on how to post to a group will follow.

I love you all, and hope you hang in and tell everyone to join.

Dyan

To post to this group:  funzines-adultcartoons@yahoogroups.com

All posts will be checked first before they are sent out, so please, keep on subject of group, no advertising, no spam, no politics, no religious posts, and please, let's all just get along. 

To see the things, I will be posting go to www.funzines.net/portals.htm

D

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

FTI #411: In retrospect...

​ ​ ​ You don't know what you're doing. You think you do, but you don't. ​ Neither do I . Now, on to this we...