Funzines - Clean Cartoons Hey Stupid...and you know who you are....

 

I tried something this morning, and two people out of about 30,000 people understood what I was trying to do.  I must have gotten 200 emails, with  nothing in them, 200 emails of people going "what?", and 200 pissed off people.

 

Look never mind, ok....let's go back to the old way, just don't expect as many issues as I have been doing.  Until I get a new computer, I refuse to spend hours and hours doing a couple of issues.  I know I sound like a complainer, but give me a break, please, I am doing the best I can with what I have to work with.

 

Let's just stop sending me emails, about how you feel...cause at this point, I just don't care....

 

Dyan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

FTI #411: In retrospect...

​ ​ ​ You don't know what you're doing. You think you do, but you don't. ​ Neither do I . Now, on to this we...