Funzine - Adult Cartoons Hi, I need a volunteer

 

I need a volunteer with time on their hands. Here is what I want to:

As I understand it, my new rebuilt computer has Firefox as it's browser and Endora as it email program. I need someone who uses these things, and I want to send an email and see is you can open the email, I send you, and if you can see the embedded pics, attachments and is able to save them to your computer. Then I will know if I can save the emails as they are and put them on an external hard drive. Or if I will have to spend hours saving the content in the emails today, and save to an external hard drive.

This should not take us too long to figure this out today.

Thank you,
Dyan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

FTI #411: In retrospect...

​ ​ ​ You don't know what you're doing. You think you do, but you don't. ​ Neither do I . Now, on to this we...