Funzines - Clean Cartoons for July 9, 2011

 
Yes, I am back.
Took a bit, but it will be business as usual very soon.
I want to tell you all I know about my Santa who
donated a rebuilt computer to your Editor.
He is generous, has a great sense of humor (he wrote Merry
Christmas on the label), and I owe him a great big kiss.
If anyone is in the Northwest, could you lay one on him for me?
I just can't make the trip right now.
It is running like a top, and I have Outlook Express again.
Oh, happy day. 
So, let's get going...............
*************************
Thank you to the most recent donors:
John in Iraq--you are in my heart and my prayers
Lawrence
Don
Jim
I sent you a link to the new Club Funzines web pages.
I change them often, so please, stop back.
If you wish to donate visit:
************
A fun site.....I joined and have gotten some stuff and
have gotten rid of some stuff:
************
For Fun and Games:
************
Thank you,
Dyan
 

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...