[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!



 

THE POSTMAN'S CORNER
 
A reputation once broken may possibly be repaired,
but the world will always keep their eyes on
the spot where the crack was.
Joseph Hall
 
GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
I am both shocked and disappointed that Fox
announced it was cancelling Americas Most wanted,
hosted by John Walsh, one the longest running tv
shows aired in history. I have always reserved my Saturday
night if I was home to catch his long standing weekly
broadcast. Since its beginning in 1967, Walsh says the
show has helped captured over 1100 criminals. Shame on you
Fox, a show that for once acted responsibly towards
society and made a major contribution to it. And its
cancelled. After over 20 years of viewing Mr. Walsh,
we wish you the best.
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
___________
 
 
THE COMICS
 
 
 
 
 
 
these PITA supporters have given me a new
appreciation of animal rights...where do I
sign up? I want to join....
 
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES
 
 
who will drink first?
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/a1062.html
____________
 
POWER POIN DISPLAY
 
 
A young guy was complaining to his Boss about
the problems he was having with his stubborn girlfriend.
"She gets me so angry sometimes I could hit her, the
young man exclaimed." "Well, I'll tell you what I
used to do with my wife" replied the Boss. "Whenever
she got out of hand I'd take her pants down and spank her".
Shaking his head the young guy replied "I've tried that...
It doesn't work for me. Once I get her pants down I'm not mad anymore."
___________
 
Amanpreet went to a bar and ordered a drink. A few minutes, a
beautiful blonde sat down next to him and started coming on to him.
Soon she invited him back to her place. Overcome with excitement,
Preet agreed. When they got to the bedroom, Preet exclaimed "Wow! A
waterbed, I've never had sex on a waterbed before."
Soon they were both naked and going at it. The blonde stopped him and
said, "Before we go any further, don't you think you should put on
some protection?"
"Good idea." he responded, and got up. Amanpreet walked out of the
room, and when he came back, he was wearing a life preserver."
____________
 
The salesman reported back to his boss after several weeks on the
road and said, "All I got was two orders."
"What were they? Anything good?"
"Nope," the salesman replied. "They were 'Get out!' and 'Stay out!"
 
BUFFALO BILL
 
 
 
Magician Act Followed By Explanation
http://www.buffaloschips.com/gsdhsjsk.htm
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Have a nice day
FROM:
Martin aka the postman
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...