[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner!



 
 
THE POSTMANS CORNER!

If you don't have the best of everything,
make the best of everything you have
___________

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
Now I lay me down to sleep,
one less terrorist this world does keep.
With all my heart I give my thanks,
to those in uniform regardless of ranks.
You serve our country and serve it well,
with humble hearts your stories tell.
So as I rest my weary eyes,
while freedom rings, our flag still flies.
You give your all, do what you must.
with God we live and God we trust.
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
____________
 
 
THE COMICS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES
 
a very brutal shark attack...warning, may contain
graphic material
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/a1037.html
 
 
POWER POINT DISPLAY
 
A very elderly couple is having an elegant dinner
to celebrate their 75th wedding anniversary. The
old man leans forward and says softly to his wife
"Dear, there is something that I must ask you.
It has always bothered me that our tenth child
never quite looked like the rest of our children.
Now I want to assure you that these 75 years have
been the most wonderful experience I could have
ever hoped for, and your answer can not take that
all that away. But,.. I must know, did he have a
different father?" The wife drops her head, unable
to look her husband in the eye, she paused for
moment and then confessed. "Yes. Yes he did."
The old man is very shaken, the reality of what
his wife was admitting hit him harder than he had
expected. With a tear in his eye he asks "Who?..
Who was he? Who was the father?"
Again the old woman drops her head, saying nothing
at first as she tried to muster the courage to tell
the truth to her husband. Then, finally, she says "You."
____________
 
One day a young man and woman were in their bedroom
making love. All of a sudden a bumble bee entered
the bedroom window. As the young lady parted her
legs the bee entered her vagina. The woman started
screaming, "Oh my god, help me, there's a bee
in my vagina!" The husband immediately took her
to the local doctor and explained the situation. 
The doctor thought for a moment and said, "Hmm,
tricky situation.  But I have a solution to the
problem, if you sir, would permit." The husband being
very concerned agreed that the doctor could use whatever
method to get the bee out of his wife's vagina. 
The doctor said, "OK, what I'm gonna do is rub some
honey over the top of my penis and insert it into
your wife's vagina.  When I feel the bee getting
closer to the tip of my dick I shall withdraw it
and the bee should hopefully follow my penis out of
your wife's vagina." The husband nodded and gave his
approval.  The young lady said "Yes, yes, whatever,
just get on with it."
________________
 
So the doctor, after covering the tip of his penis
with honey, inserted it into the young lady's vagina.
After a few gentle strokes, the doctor said, "I
don't think the bee has noticed the honey yet. 
Perhaps I should go a bit deeper". So the doctor
went deeper and deeper.  After a while the doctor
began shafting the young lady very hard indeed. 
The young lady began to quiver with excitement, she
began to moan and groan aloud, Oh doctor, doctor!
She shouted.  The doctor, concentrating very hard,
looked like he was enjoying himself. He then put his
hands on the young lady's breasts and started making
loud noises. The husband, at this point, suddenly
became very annoyed and shouted.  "Now wait a minute,
what the hell do you think you're doing?!" he blasted.
The doctor, still concentrating, replied: "Change of
plan, I'm gonna drown the bastard!!"
_____________________
 
Grandma was nearly ninety years of age when she won
$1,000,000 in the lottery. Her family were extremely
worried about her heart and feared that news of her
large win would come as too much of a shock for her.
"I think we'd better call in the doctor to tell her the news,"
suggested the eldest son. The doctor soon arrived
and the situation was explained to him. "Now, you don't
have to worry about anything," said the doctor. "I
am fully trained in such delicate matters and I
feel sure I can break this news to her gently. I assure
you, there is absolutely no need for you to fear for
her health. Everything will be quite safe if left to me."
The doctor went in to see the old lady and gradually
brought the conversation around to the lottery."Tell me,"
said the doctor, "what would you do if you had a large win
in the lottery, say one million dollars?"
"Why," replied the old lady, "I'd give half of it to you, of course."
The doctor fell down dead with shock.

______________
 
Pulling up to the toll booth Jack hands the collector a
$100 bill. Looking incredulously at the bill, the
collector, in a snappy tone, exclaims "I can't break
this! I need exact change." "Come on buddy." Jack pleads,
"Can't you give me a break, just this once?"
"Nope. Sorry. Exact change!" Answers the collector.
"While thumbing through the change in his ashtray Jack
asks the collector, "Do you really like this job?"
"Well it's not the best job that I've ever had, but it
pays the bills," replies the collector, "what do you do
for a living?" he asks. Still counting change and without
looking up Jack says, "I'm a rectum stretcher."
"A what?" asks the collector.
"A rectum stretcher." Jack replies, giving the collector a sideways glance.
"What does a rectum stretcher do?" The collector asks.
"Well just as the name implies, I stretch rectums."
Jack explains setting aside a nickle.
"Wow, is there much call for that kind of work?" The collector asks.
"Oh you'd be surprised. It's real popular with the upper
crust, the high society people, the jet set. It's the new trend." Jack says.
Pausing for a moment the collector then asks, "Well
if you don't mind me asking, I mean if it's not too
personal, how big do you, well you know...?"
"... How big do I stretch them?" Jack interrupts. "Most
of them, not too big," He continues, "but I have stretched
some up to six feet."
"SIX FEET!" The collector exclaims eyes wide, and jaw
slack. "Six Feet. What is someone going to do with a six foot asshole?"
Jack, having counted out the exact change, hands the
change to the collector. Looking him in the eye, Jack
answers, "Oh, put it on a toll bridge collecting tolls."

BUFFALO BILL
 
 
 
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
Have a nice day
FROM
Martin aka the postman
 
 
 
 
 


__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...