[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner "Happy Mother's Day "



 
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!
(MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL ISSUE!)

•The advice your son rejected is now
being given by him to your grandson
 
GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
 
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
 
 
We do hope you enjoy today's special
Mothers day issue!
From:
Martin aka the postman
___________
 
 
THE COMICS
 
 
 
 
 
 
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES
 
 
 
A small boy is sent to bed by his mother...
 [Five minutes later]
"Mom..."
"What?"
"I'm thirsty. Can you bring me a glass of water?"
"No. You had your chance. Lights out."
[Five minutes later]
"Mom..."
"WHAT?"
"I'm THIRSTY...Can I have a glass of water??"
"I told you NO! If you ask again I'll have to spank you!!"
[Five minutes later]
"Mommm..."
"WHAT??!!"
"When you come in to spank me,
can you bring me a glass of water?"
______________
 
For two solid hours, the lady sitting next
to a man on an airplane had told him about
her grandchildren. She had even produced a
plastic-foldout photo album of all nine of
the children. She finally realized that she
had dominated the entire conversation on
her grandchildren. "Oh, I've done all the
talking, and I'm so sorry. I know you
certainly have something to say. Please,
tell me... what do you think of my
grandchildren?"
____________
 
Son: "Mom, teacher was asking me today,
if I have any brothers or sisters who will
be coming to school."
Mom: "That's nice of her to take such
an interest in you. So what did she say
when you told her that you're the only
child, my dear?"
Son: "She just said…"Thank goodness!"
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
Have a nice day!
FROM:
Martin aka the postman
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...