[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner




THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS
Greetings and salutations from the postman
here in postmanland!! It is a bone chilling
38 degrees!! I have to tell you, I am prolley
personally responsible for such disastrously
cold temps. Just two days ago, it was 82 and I
put the window airconditioners in! It has been
cold and nasty ever since! So, it is Monday.
are you ready? well it always is easier to face
a Monday when it is fortified with some Postman
humor! so...
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
________________
 
THE COMICS
 
 
 
 
 
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES
 
 
my mom said I could
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/a1060.html
____________
 
POWER POINT DISPLAY
 
 
A teacher on playground duty noticed a scruffy
little boy sitting in the dirt and intently working
on something. As she approached, she saw that he was
using a twig to stir something in an old soup can.
"What have you got in the can, Johnny?" she asked brightly.
He looked up at her with evil little eyes and said,
"Got me some chicken-shit n' water."
After she had recovered from her shock, she stammered,
"What in the world are you doing?"
"Makin' me a teacher!"
"Oooh!" she howled. "The principal shall hear of this!"
and she stomped off to find him.
When she returned with the principal in tow, the boy was
still hard at work, stirring away, frowning in concentration.
"All right, Johnny! Now, you tell me, what have you got
in that can there?" said the principal.
"I got me some chicken-shit an' water," said Johnny,
grinning crookedly at the man and continuing to stir.
The principal recoiled in horror. "What do you think
you're doing?" he bellowed.
"Ize makin' me a principal," Johnny replied, leering up at him.
"Well, my young friend, we'll just see about that," the
principal said, and stormed off to find a cop.
When at last he returned with a policeman, Johnny was
still industriously working on his project.
"All right, me lad, what've ye got in the can?" the cop asked.
Johnny replied, "Got me some chicken shit n' water!"
The cop frowned and said, "Ah, and I suppose you'll be
tellin' me you're makin' a cop, now won't ye?"
Johnny frowned down into the can, critically examining
its contents. "Nope. Ain't got enough chicken-shit."
___________
 
- There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and Shithead's.
- The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in college was my blood alcohol content.
- I live in my own little world but it's OK, everyone knows me here.
- I saw a rather large woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?'
- I don't do drugs 'cause I find I get the same effect just by standing up really fast.
- A sign In a Chinese Pet Store: 'Buy one dog, get one flea.'
- Money can't buy happiness but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
- I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.
- If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the 'terminal'?
- I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
- The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
____________
 
The other day, I was accosted by a hooker. She asked, "How 'bout some
relaxing oral sex, honey?  Only $50."
"No way!" I responded. "I'm married!!!"
"So??? What difference does that make?" asked the hooker.
So I told her, "The difference is....my wife will do it for a $35
dinner."
____________
 
BUFFALO BILL
 
 
 
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Have a nice day
FROM
Martin aka the postman
 
 

 


__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...