[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER



 
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
It was a rather strange day yesterday afternoon.
The temperature got up to 82 degrees by noontime.
Since it was so balmy outside I got my book, and
Turk the dog aka Carlos the rat and we headed over
to the park. I noticed for some strange reason that
the ducks and geese and swans seemed to be a bit
agitated. It was a little puzzling but soon
I paid it no mind and started in on my book. Its
a western and I dearly love that type of novel if it
is done well. Anyways, to make a long story short,
before long, the clouds started rolling in and I bet
it was not more than 15 minutes a clear blue sky
turned into a very threatening looking rainstorm and
u know what? it was not rain, it was hail. Fortunately
we had made it to the car in time and it was only B.B.
size. But it sure came up quick. We got home ok and
Turk insisted that we should curl up in our chair for
a nice afternoon nap. Apparently, dodging a hail storm
is tiresome work
We do hope you enjoy todays issue
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
_____________
 
THE COMICS
 
 
 
 
 
 
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES
 
 
 
Guy walks up to a bartender and says,
"I'll have a Bin Laden".
Bartender says, "What's a Bin Laden?"
Guy says, "Two shots and a splash of water!"
_______________
 
That outfit would look great in a crumpled
heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.
I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
I like every bone in your body especially mine.
How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?
Will you be my love buffet so I can lay you out
on a table and take anything I want?
Why don't you sit on my face and let me
eat my way to your heart?
Baby I'm like milk, I'll do your body good.
Is that a mirror in your pants because I can see myself in them.
____________
 
The locale was a nudist colony. The boy and the girl were strolling
through the woods. Shyly his words reached her blushing ears: "Don't
look now but I think I'm falling in love with you."
_____________
 
ABC is axing "All My Children" and "One Life to Live". This reflects
changing times. Nowadays, if audiences want to watch sappy melodrama,
they turn on CSPAN.  - Alan Ray
_____________
 
A pharmacist in Mississippi says burglars who stole pain medication
from his store are in for a surprise because the bottle was a decoy
filled with kidney beans. Police expect an arrest soon as they've
already picked up the thieves' scent.  - RJ Currie
 
BUFFALO BILL
 
 
 
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Have a nice day
FROM
Martin aka the postman
 
 


__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...