[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner

 
 
 
 
 
 
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 
 
 
 
 
 

FREE '09 Honda(R) Ruckus(R) Scooter!
http://www.tinyurl.com/c9hspn
 
 
 
 

FREE $500 Honey Baked Ham(R)
http://www.tinyurl.com/8p9ejl
 
 
 
 

Get Sonic Hearing & Turn Up The Volume On Your Life!
The Bell Howell Silver Sonic XL has the ability to give you sonic hearing,
easily amplifying sounds up to 60 feet away. Never miss out on a conversation,
game or TV show ever again! Small and lightweight, it looks like a wireless
cell phone earpiece so no one will know you have sonic hearing!
Silver Sonic XL*s flexible ear mount easily adjusts to fit all ear
shapes and sizes. Plus, the convenient volume control lets you easily
control the intensity and volume of your Silver Sonic XL so you can
set the level right where you want it.
Silver Sonic XL is portable, SONIC HEARING!
* Small and lightweight
* Discreet and looks like cell phone ear adapter
* Adjustable volume control
* Flexible and comfortable fits left and right ear
* 3 soft tips helps insure comfortable fit
* Amplifies sounds up to 60 feet away!
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
http://www.tinyurl.com/ckbsxb
 
 
 
 
GOOD AFTERNOON POSTMAN FANS!
The war department says we are going to the paint store today.
I really dislike painting. No matter how careful I am, it seems
almost impossible to keep from spilling a drop or two. I think
painting is probably a communist plot made up by activists just to
make my life miserable. I really admire the lifestyle of Turk
the dog, aka Carlos the rat. He does not have to worry about such
things as painting and he can spend the majority of his afternoon snoozing
on the couch. In fact, the biggest challenge he experiences in
life, I think, is to sit on the floor patiently begging without
being a nuisance while we eat our dinner. He has learned that if
he is too obnoxious, he will uncerimoniously be stuck in his cage.
I think there is probably a lesson here. I'm thinking that if I
am too obnoxious today, do you think the war department will dismiss
me from painting and put me in my own cage?

Have u suscribed yet to my friend Syde's joke list?
If you have not, you should, its free and I recommend it!
If you like the Postman's Corner, you will like Sydes!
 
SYDESJOKES LIST
A collection gathered over the past 10 years of the funniest pics, cartoons,
video clips, commercials, MS Powerpoints, Flash games, and .PDF files
you will ever see. Updated monthly with over 150 new hilarious items.
to subscribe: send a blank email to:
SydesJokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
 
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

THE COMICS
 
Gods not seem happy with this virgin
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/t031.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
why it sucks to live in Alaska
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/t038.html
 
 
 
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
INTERESTING STUFF
 
 
 
 
 
 
Art Linkletter
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp2164.html
___________________
 
POWER POINT DISPLAYS
 
 
why I don't like getting up in the morning-for the guys
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp2166.html
 
 
THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR DURING SURGERY...
-Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!
-Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
-Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
-Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.
-Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500 ml of this stuff
before?
-There go the lights again...
-Ya' know... there's big money in kidneys... and this guy's
got two of 'em.
__________________
 
A gay man decides to get a tattoo on his buttocks.
On arrival at the tattooist he spots a picture of the
heavyweight boxer Evander Holyfield.
'Oh! He's my favourite darling. Can you do him on
the cheek of my ass?' he asked the tattooist.
So it was done.
On the way out of the store he spotted another
picture on the wall, this time Mike Tyson.
'Oh, good Lord!' the queer blurted out. 'I just adore
Iron Mike! Can you do him on my other cheek?'
So it was done.
On returning home, his boyfriend says, 'Well, drop
your trousers, give us a look.'
He dropped his pants and showed his ass.
His boyfriend gasped and replied, 'I think our
relationship is over!  
Because I'm sure as hell aint getting
in the ring with those two!
_______________
 
Paddy met Mick in the street and Mick said, 'Paddy will you
draw your bedroom curtains before making love to your wife in future?'
'Why?' Paddy asked.
'Because', said Mick 'all the street was laughing when they
saw you making love yesterday.'
Mick said,'Silly buggers - the laugh's on them.
I wasn't home yesterday!!'
________________
 
1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you has screwed up my life.
 
2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.
 
3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not.
 
4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed.
 
5. I thought that I could love no other
-- that is until I met your brother.
 
6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's
Empty and so is your head.
______________
He said... Do you love me
 just because my father left me a fortune?
She said...Not at all honey, I would love you no matter who left you the money.
He said... Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to make love to
you in the worst way.
She said...Well, you have succeeded.
He said... You have a flat chest and need to shave your legs,
have you ever been mistaken for a man?
She said...No, have you?
He said... Why do you women always try to impress us with your
looks, not with your brains?
She said...Because there is a bigger chance that a
man is a moron than he is blind.
He said... Let's go out and have some fun tonight.
She said...Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.
____________
 
Let's just say, *hypothetically, * that I decided to flog my dolphin
last night just before retiring for the evening.
And let's just say that when I went to pee in the morning, some dried
manchowder might have dried up around the opening to my prick,
blocking the flow of urine.
And let's just say that that blockage, might have caused urine to back
up inside my rod for a second or two, creating an unusually fierce spray
of piss pressure once said blockage was busted.
And let's just say that this high velocity piss-stream shot off at a
45-degree angle to the left because of said blockage.
Let's just imagine that this 45-degree angle cause me to hit the ear of
the cat who was perched not too far away, causing said cat to FLIP OUT,
screech, and perform a 4-legged leap with a half-twist and quarter roll
(difficulty of 6.8).
Let's just say there may have been an empty glass resting on the back of
the toilet, which may or may not have been tossed off the back of the
toilet by said cat in the aforementioned jump.
that glass, we might say, falls really close to my foot, lodging a small
shard of glass into my left foot.
This lodging of said glass shard may have caused me to immediately grab
said left foot, creating a situation of hopping on one leg (while still
relieving myself, mind you) on a tile surface which is becoming increasingly
wetter by the second.
Let's just say that it only takes a few hops on one foot on a slippery
surface to end a physical event of such fashion.
AND LET'S JUST SAY that once my foot was taken out from underneath me,
that I crashed into the shower door, knocking it off it's tracks and
causing me to fall in the shower and somehow ending in a back down,
face up position, legs elevated, with blood running down my leg,
pee streaming down my body to my neck, and a new head-welt
with massive headache to boot.
Let this be a lesson to you, next time you feel like rubbing your pole.
__________________
 
FUN PAGES from Lorraine
 
 
Crazy One Way Street Signs
http://tinyurl.com/blvoed
 
Rise of Atlantis
http://tinyurl.com/csshap
__________________
 
SydesJokes list
 
 
How Engineers View The US Bailout
http://www.sydesjokes.com/extra/link000003.html
 
 
 
______________
 
BUFFALO Bill
 
This Kid Deserves An Oscar
http://www.buffaloschips.com/62302.htm
 
 
 
PAPA Thorn
 
Change is inevitable                
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=technology-advances.jpg
 
Exciting new show...                
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=TVshow-Butter-Toast.jpg
 
 
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS
have a nice day
FROM:
Martin aka the postman

 



__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...