[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner

 
 
 
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!
 
 
 

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.
-- Billy Crystal
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Introducing WRIGLEY 5 GUM in two NEW FLAVORS!
Get Your FREE* 10-PACK Sample!
Not Your Ordinary Chewing Gum.
Trendsetters prefer the sleek, pocket-sized, powerful WRIGLEY 5!
 With killer flavor combos and cutting-edge packaging, it's no wonder
WRIGLEY 5 is dubbed the gum of the future. Enjoy a blast of long-lasting
irresistible flavor with WRIGLEY 5 SUGAR-FREE GUM now available in
2 NEW FLAVORS: LUSH Crisp Tropical
and ELIXIR Mouthwatering Berry.
http://www.tinyurl.com/clvlzr
 
 
 

Spring Break Giveaway! Vote for your favorite
destination and get a FREE $500 Orbitz(R) Gift
Card Last spring break you didn't get to go...
but this year...YES YOU CAN! Tell us which spring
break destination is your favorite and you'll
receive a FREE $500 Orbitz(R) Gift Card!  Act
now and start preparing yourself for the
spring break vacation of your dreams
http://www.tinyurl.com/dbc4z8
 
 
 

Click On Health
Get a FREE guide to controlling diabetes
Newly Diagnosed Diabetic?
Or Simply Trying to Control Blood Sugar?
Receive a FREE guide with helpful information,
tips, and product reviews.
http://www.tinyurl.com/c9ltha
 
 
 

NEW! SOFTSOAP Foam Works for Kids
- FREE* 3-PACK!
No more fussing before meal time. Make hand washing
smooth sailing with NEW SOFTSOAP FOAM WORKS
specially designed for kids! Just pump the handle
and the gentle liquid soap magically transforms
to foam. Protect your little ones from germs the
fun and easy way! Samples available in
 
 
 
 
 

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
I was outside the other day trying to figure out how that nasty critter
skunk got in our house. After some extensive research, I did manage
to find a small hole that had a distinctive "wiff". It was in the
foundation on the back porch. I had taken some
rather thin plywood, it was probably quarter or three eighths and
some nails and covered it up. Yesterday, I'd seen how
"something" had been nawing at the plywood. Wild animals can have
some pretty sharp teeth and claws, so, I went in search of something
a little stronger. Unable to find a suitable piece of metal in the
shed, I finally decided that the "war department's"
cookie sheet pan was probably as close as I could get to such an item.
You may laugh at my redneck ways, but that cookie sheet fit very nicely
and there is no critter gonna naw through that thing. I knew there would
be hell to pay if she came home and found out her cookie sheet was missing.
So I went up to the deparment store and bought a couple. When she came home,
I got a kiss and a hug out of the deal cuz I bought her new pans:)
It is getting warm here in West Michigan. The snow is fading.
In fact, there are only patches left where the snow plow had left huge
piles during the winter. Tomorrow it is supposed to be almost 50
degrees! That is a good thing because I have fans blowing through out
the house in an effort to rid the place of skunk odor. I hate to think
what this is gonna do to my heat bill as the front and back doors are open
to allow a cross breeze. Turk the dog, aka Carlos the rat does not like
it much either. With all the breeze from the fans, lately he curls up on
the chair with my blanket and gives me a sad face when I try to get him
to move. Come to think of it, he does that anyway, regardless of the
temperatures:) Went over to the gas station the other afternoon and there
was some fool gassing up his motorcycle. I admit, it was a nice afternoon,
but it wasn't THAT nice. Even a dedicated cycle rider like me has at least
some intelligence to know that it still has to get a little bit warmer yet.
Well, my intelligence may be debateable. However it is clear to me that very
soon, its going to be beautiful cycle riding weather again! Can't wait!
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
 
COMICS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I want to know
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/s050.html
________________
 
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES
 
 
squares and boxes, chimps and banannas
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/movies5054.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
arranged marriage
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/movies5060.html
____________________
 
INTERESTING STUFF
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11 things you wish you could say after bad sex
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp2130.html
____________
 
POWER POINT DISPLAYS
 
 
 
 
 
international beauties
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp2135.html
__________________
 
COOL PICS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Two buddies, Lyle and Larry, are getting very drunk at a
Bar when suddenly Larry throws up all over himself. 'Oh, no...
Now me wife will kill me!' Lyle says, 'Don't worry, pal.
Just tuck a twenty in your breast pocket and
tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you
twenty dollars for the dry cleaning bill.' So they stay for
another couple of hours and get even
drunker. Eventually Larry stumbles home and his wife starts to give
him a bad time. 'You reek of alcohol and you've puked all over
yourself! My God, you're disgusting!' Speaking very carefully so as
not to slur his words, Larry
says, 'Nowainaminit, I can e's plain everythin.
Itsh snot wha jewthink. I only had a cupla drrrinks. But thiss
other - guy got ssick on me... He had one too
many and he juss koudin hold hizz liquor. He said hes was
verrry sorry an' gave me twennie bucks for the
cleaning bill!' His wife looks in the breast pocket and says, 'But this
is forty bucks.' 'Oh, yeah... I almos' fergot, he shhhit in my
pants, too.'
______________
 
Mary: I wish I'd known more about midlife before I got here!
Jill: What do you mean?
Mary: Well, I lost my sex drive years ago. I had no idea it
could be menopause! I thought it was just because I was married!
______________
 
A farmer asked a friend to recommend an attorney to defend him
against a charge of bestiality.
"I know a great trial lawyer," the fellow said, "but he's expensive
and doesn't know how to pick a jury. I know another lawyer," he
continued, "who's not a great trial lawyer, but he's cheap and really
knows how to pick a jury."
The farmer settled on the cheap attorney, but immediately had second
thoughts when the key witness, a neighbor, began his testimony.
"I saw Jed mount his goat from behind," he said, "and when he was
finished, I saw the goat turn around and lick Jed's pecker."
The accused farmer was devastated and had all but given up hope of
acquittal when a juror in overalls whispered to the fellow next to
him, "You know, a good goat will do that
_____________
 
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there any more.
Man: Really? I heard it was because everyone there calls
you a fat slut.
_______________
 
"My husband and I found this great new method of birth control
that really, really works... Every night before we go to bed, we
spend an hour with our kids."
- Roseanne
__________
 
FUN PAGES from Lorraine
 
 
 
Stunt Dirt Bike
http://tinyurl.com/d8zyks
____________
 
BUFFALO Bill
 
The Chronicles Of The Oba Messiah
http://www.buffaloschips.com/acccdd.htm
 
The Potato Heads
http://www.buffaloschips.com/axxsszz.htm
______________
 
PAPA Thorn
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
Have a nice day!
FROM:
Martin aka the postman



__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...