[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner

 
 
 

THE POSTMAN'S CORNER
 
 
 

Don't pick a fight with an old man.  If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you
 
 
 

FREE* SAMPLE of NEW COLGATE MAX FRESH Whitening Toothpaste
Breath strips & whitening toothpaste combine to create COLGATE MAX FRESH!
COLGATE MAX FRESH is your daily anti-cavity toothpaste with the added benefits
of teeth-whitening agents plus mini breath strips that dissolve instantly
inside your mouth for a lasting fresh breath experience.
http://www.tinyurl.com/ypnnnf
 
 
 
NEW! CLEAN & CLEAR MORNING BURST - FREE* SAMPLES!
Rejuvinate your skin while enlivening your senses
while with NEW CLEAN & CLEAR Morning Burst. Uniquly
formulated with nutrient-rich bursting beads, Morning Burst
Foaming Cleanser & Facial Scrub energize your skin with Vitamin C
& Ginseng, and release an invigorating citrus fragrance to
quicken you for the day ahead!
http://www.tinyurl.com/ddrup6
 
 
 
 
ST. IVES Swiss Formula - FREE* SAMPLES
Get ST. IVES SWISS FORMULA - FREE*! Blended with the finest
botanicals & ingredients by expert herbalists it's the naturally
effective way to improve the health & beauty of your skin. Made
with pure Swiss glacial water and skin-nourishing vitamins
& antioxidants ST. IVES MOISTURIZING BODY WAH and
ST. IVES VITAMIN E THERAPY LOTION soften and nourish skin
while revitalizing your senses with the refreshing scent of
CUCUMBER MELON.
http://www.tinyurl.com/c42ef3
 
 
 
 

COPPERTONE Continuous Spray Sunscreen, FREE* SAMPLE
Coppertone Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen is a
must have for the summer. This PABA-Free, ultra
sweatproof suncreen bonds to your skin on contact
and won't run into your eyes and sting.
http://www.tinyurl.com/2a39dn
 
 
 

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
I trust I am not boring all of you with the epic "skunk saga".
That's ok I guess. (If you are, you don't have to read it. hehehe.)
Anyways, we are making progress. Things are getting better.
And sometimes you gotta look for the good things that come of it,too.
For example, "The war department" decreed that all her
nighties stank to high heaven even after washing, and decided to toss
all of them out. All except one...My daughter works at Victoria Secrets
and bought her one of those black, slinky and lacy things for her
last birthday. And she decided that one was wearable and
kept it.  I CERTAINLY have no objections to that.
And I gotta say, she's still a mighty good lookin old lady:)
She keeps making comments that she needs to go shoppin for P. J.s .
But every time she does, I always manage to distract her with something
else that needs to be done. Personally, I kinda like the black ones
from Vickies:)
 
The weather took a turn this morning. After teasing us with a couple of
really nice days, it tumbled down to about 30 degrees. and I saw a couple snow
flakes in the air when I took Turk the dog out this am. Very wendy too.
It would be a great day for Charlie Brown to take his kite out,if it
was not so cold. Reminds me of when "the war department" and me
were dating, years ago. We didn't have much money then,
(some things never change) So, often, when we went
on dates, we went kite flying. It is a tradition we still maintain to this
day. And we look forward to it each spring. We always go over to Lake
Michigan at least once or twice a season, stop at the kite shop to find
the newest and coolest model. and spend a day relaxing in the sunshine.
A little cold for that today, but very soon it will be a welcome passtime
again. You ought to try it sometime. Put away your cell phones, laptops,
and Ipods and let the breeze work its magic.
 
BTW. I do want to welcome a new editor to our list of guest editors.
His name is Syde and he publishes Sydes jokelist. We will be publishing
his links from time to time and I am sure he will be a welcome edition!
He has a great joke website, and if you do not subscribe to his daily rag,
I highly recommend it! You'll find his links at the bottom of
this issue with the other guest editors!
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
________
 
THE COMICS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________
 
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES
 
The Rock Obama-Saturday night Live
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/movies5083.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
COOL STUFF
 
 
ST. PATRICK'S DAY COGNAC GLASSES (LINKABKE)
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp2157.html
 
We're Coming Home Tomorrow (For Our Military)
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp2156.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
COOL PICS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Age doesn't always bring wisdom.
Sometimes age comes first.
 
Confession is good for the soul,
but bad for your career.
 
I am having an out of money experience. Lord, If I can't be skinny,
please let all my friends be fat.
 
The Meek shall inherit the earth...
...after we're through with it.
________________
 
A Palestinian suspect was being grilled by Israeli police. 
"Honest, I'm not a suicide bomber," he said. "I didn't say I wanted to
blow myself up so I could sleep with 72 virgins. All I said was
I'm dying to get laid!"
____________
 
A woman said to her friend, "I don't know what to do. My husband
is such a mess maker that you can't imagine. He doesn't put anything
in its place, I am always going around the house organizing things."
The friend says, "Take a tip from me. The first week after we were married
I told my husband firmly, 'Every glass and plate that you take, wash when
you are done and put back in its place.'"
The first woman asked, "Did it help?"
Her friend said, "I don't know. I haven't seen him since."
_________________
 
I was talking on the phone with my son, who was stationed in
Hawaii with the Air Force.  He was explaining how the troops were
learning to scuba-dive. "We used the buddy system," he said, "and
occasionally dived into shark-infested waters." Listening on the
extension, my daughter asked, "What do you do if you see a shark?"
My son said, "Swim faster than my buddy."
___________
 
TO MY DEAR WIFE:

During the past year I have tried to make love to you 365 times.
I have succeeded 36 times, which is an average of once every ten days.
The following is a list of why I did not succeed more often:
54 times the sheets were clean
17 times it was too late
49 times you were too tired
20 times it was too hot
15 times you pretended to be asleep
22 times you had a headache
17 times you were afraid of waking the baby
16 times you said you were too sore
12 times it was the wrong time of the month
19 times you had to get up early
9 times you said weren't in the mood
7 times you were sunburned
6 times you were watching the late show
5 times you didn't want to mess up your new hairdo
3 times you said the neighbors would hear us
9 times you said your mother would hear us
Of the 36 times I did succeed, the activity was not satisfactory because:
6 times you just laid there
8 times you reminded me there's a crack in the ceiling
4 times you told me to hurry up and get it over with
7 times I had to wake you and tell you I finished
1 time I was afraid I had hurt you because I felt you move
 
KEEP READING.......
 
TO MY DEAR HUSBAND:
I think you have things a little confused. Here are the reasons you didn't
get more than you did:
5 times you came home drunk and tried to screw the cat
36 times you did not come home at all
21 times you didn't cum
33 times you came too soon
19 times you went soft before you got in
38 times you worked too late
10 times you got cramps in your toes
29 times you had to get up early to play golf
2 times you were in a fight and someone kicked you in the balls
4 times you got it stuck in your zipper
3 times you had a cold and your nose was running
2 times you had a splinter in your finger
20 times you lost the notion after thinking about it all day
6 times you came in your pajamas while reading a dirty book
98 times you were too busy watching TV
Of the times we did get together:
The reason I laid still was because you missed and were screwing the sheets.
I wasn't talking about the crack in the ceiling, what I said was,
'Would you prefer me on my back or kneeling?'
The time you felt me move was because you farted and I was trying to breathe.
____________
 
FUN PAGES from Lorraine
 
Blackbeard's Island Deluxe
http://tinyurl.com/cf5nkd
 
 
Driving Skills
http://tinyurl.com/8n49lv
_______________
 
BUFFALO BILL
 
 
 
Looking For My Wallet And Car Keys
http://www.buffaloschips.com/7y.htm
____________
 
PAPA Thorn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Syde's jokes
 
 
 
THAT' ALL FOLKS
Have a nice day
FROM:
Martin aka the postman
 
 
 

 



__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...