This is all too one-sided

Enough about me, let's hear about you. View this mailing online Hi there – It's Monday and I'm fresh back after 5 days in Cincinnati for my son's goalie camp. He was lucky enough to be coached by Mitch Korn, the director of goaltending for the Stanley ...

Enough about me, let's hear about you.

Hi there potty– 

It's Monday and I'm fresh back after 5 days in Cincinnati for my son's goalie camp. He was lucky enough to be coached by Mitch Korn, the director of goaltending for the Stanley Cup-winning Washington Capitals. Lessons in leadership, personal responsibility, and success were just as much a part of it as were the technical things.

But that meant a late Sunday evening arrival back home and a necessary 'bye' week for The Full Monty (at least the newsletter. You do subscribe to the podcast supplement, right? Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts links here).

If you do only ONE thing with The Full Monty this week...

While I'm off this week, could you do me one small favor? Please take this brief audience survey. It won't take you any longer than 5 minutes, I promise. And it would help me and potential future sponsors get to know you. All completely anonymously, too.

Meanwhile, thank you for being a regular reader of The Full Monty. I'll see you on the Internet.

You're receiving this email because you've signed up to receive updates from us.

If you'd prefer not to receive updates, you can unsubscribe.



No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...