[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 






welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
You know, I was having a very "dramatic" episode
with the war department the other day. 
Lot of you folks call em "arguments". It is one
that is still unresolved even after almost 39 years of 
marriage. This is a conflict raging so bitterly it would 
compare to England's assault of her majesty's navy
on the Bismark. Peanut butter. Do you know how many different
kinds of peanut butter there are in the world? There
is crunchy peanut butter, creamy peanut butter, natural
peanut butter,and quite probably about 150 different
brands of the stuff on our local supermarket shelves.
The amazing thing is, I have never been able to 
get my wife, after 38 years to understand what kind
I like. I'm pretty sure she suffers from PBBDOFHO disorder
(Peanut butter Brain Disorder for Husband Overload)Now, 
lest you think I am imagining, let me explain.
She prefers the natural creamy stuff. To me
it looks a lot like axle grease. I cannot attest to 
personal knowledge of it, but I am pretty sure it tastes like 
it too. But then, I've never tasted real axle grease to 
know for sure. After all this time, she will finally bring me
home my own jar so I will be happy when the urge for
a pb and j strikes. But, she will get every thing BUT
what I like- CRUNCHY !!!! I DETEST creamy like a 
3rd grader hates math class. Now, to complicate matters, I 
have only one or 2 brands that I prefer, Skippy or Jiff. 
The stuff tastes like nectar from the gods! Hey
I know I am fussy, but at least it ain't beer, right?
Anyways, after she came home from the health food store
the other day where she bought fourteen million food items
we did not need, she also bought me a jar of peanut butter
It was a  god awful concoction It resembled pbr in color only.
I finally got P. O. ed !!! I was pissed! 
I mean you could see fire coming out my 
nostrils. I got on the puter to dial up the delivery
servc of Wally world and ordered me some of the real 
stuff. I mean I stocked the shelves with at least a 
dozen family size jars of Crunchy Jiff. Social security will
run outta money before I run out of Crunchy Jiff peanut butter!
I ordered enough of it to last me probably till I reach age 130. 
Just to make a point, right? Probably a lifetime supply. 
I thought it was a pretty good plan ... till it arrived and
I had to find a place under the cupboard for it. Well
I may be a genius, but I don't always have all the answers.
It did help tho when I tossed out the 12 jars of creamy
natural peanut butter that were already down there:)
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

__________________
JOKES

any friendly bears

losing its bark

on a plane bound for New York

 her first time to the city

he was dying

took my daughter to a shopping mall

Ole and Sven decided to emigrate to the U.S.

observation skills

which one of you cut down the applee tree

An atheist was spending a quiet day fishing

A college student wrote a letter home

men are like

Is your Mother or Father at home

hi mom how are you

help me
________________
THE FUNNY PAPERS

eating a popcicle

do you have a bathroom

socks

a true angler

baggy pants

obesity

do you belong to this family?

how close they are

he went fishing

a bad day

in five minutes

love you too

camo pants

privacy

disney

__________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

no dogs

a pro tip

wife and a side chick

beer

a good week

he sued

the high beem

scary

out for dinner

at the new Ihobp

he was dying

rare

step out of the vehicle

_________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

Trucks against stumps?, who will win?

Come Monday - Jimmy Buffett

Officer Down!

Peanuts (Riverdale Parody)

The Monty Python and Holy Grail, The English meet the French castle

Top 50 Savage Animals!

Justice Served to Left Lane Hog

2017 Blue Angels NAF El Centro Air Show























__._,_.___

Posted by: "Martin a.k.a. the postman" <martin7957@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1167)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...