[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 







welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!

Do you have
Age-Activated Attention Deficit Disorder?
This is how it manifests:I decide to water my garden. 
As I turn on the hose in the driveway,
I look over at my car and decide it needs washing.
As I start toward the garage, I notice mail on the porch table 
that I brought up from the mail box earlier.
I decide to go through the mail before I wash the car.
I lay my car keys on the table,
put the junk mail in the garbage can under the table,
and notice that the can is full.
So, I decide to put the bills back
on the table and take out the garbage first...
But then I think,
since I'm going to be near the mailbox,
when I take out the garbage anyway,
I may as well pay the bills first.
I take my check book off the table,
and see that there is only one check left. 
My extra checks are in my desk in the study,
so I go inside the house to my desk where
I find the can of Diet Coke I'd been drinking.
I'm going to look for my checks, 
but first I need to push the Diet Coke aside 
so that I don't accidentally knock it over.
The Diet Coke is getting warm, 
and I decide to put it in the refrigerator to keep it cold.
As I head toward the kitchen with the Diet Coke, 
a vase of flowers on the counter catches
my eye--they need water.I put the
Diet Coke on the counter and discover
my reading glasses that I've been
searching for all morning. I decide
I better put them back on my desk, 
but first I'm going to water the flowers.
I set the glasses back down on the counter ,  
fill a container with water and suddenly spot the TV
remote. Someone left it on the kitchen table.
I realize that tonight when we go to watch TV, 
I'll be looking for the remote, but
I won't remember that it's on the kitchen
table, so I decide to put it back in the den where it
belongs, but first I'll water the flowers.
I pour some water in the flowers, but
quite a bit of it spills on the floor.
So, I set the remote back on the table, 
get some towels and wipe up the spill.
Then, I head down the hall trying to 
remember what I was planning to do. At the
end of the day:The car isn't washed, The bills
aren't paid, There is a warm can of Diet Coke
sitting on the counter, The flowers don't
have enough water, There is still only
1 check in my check book, I can't find the
remote, I can't find my glasses, And I don't
remember what I did with the car keys.  
 
 
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

_____________
JOKES

driving home from a fishing trip

A psychiatrist is doing rounds in his asylum

An old man and woman were married for years

the story of Elijah the Prophet

army basic training

A trucker stops for red light and a blonde girl catches up

You know your in Florida when

left the lights on

I'm losing my memory

for 20 dollars

What was your most unusual and challenging 911 call

the suggestion box

Way down the Mississippi River

A man and a little boy entered a barbershop together

after her husband had gone to work

_________________
THE FUNNY PAPERS

ICU

it was so hot

when Kim and Donald met...

I have a tooth bothering me

lemons

relax

questions

99 things

who took that picture

did you know

who knows

gay test

my wife in bed

stress free

think
__________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

"INTERROGATING ZUCKERBERG" — A Bad Lip Reading

Mexican Wake Up Prank Call.

Woody Woodpecker Pantry Panic 1941

ALF - Wild Thing

Dirty Harry - Best Quotes, Lines

Bob Nelson Football Routine - Funniest standup act EVER!

30mm GAU 8 Avenger Impacts

Try Not To Laugh Challenge | 36 Angry Chihuahuas
_________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

my job

tweakers

sorry for being late

artificial intelligence

condoms

diets

success

a vegaterian



















__._,_.___

Posted by: "Martin a.k.a. the postman" <martin7957@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1165)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...