[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner

 
 
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER
 

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh.



http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad445.gif
Now you can stop wrestling with stubborn bra straps and give your
cleavage a firm, youthful lift thanks to Strap Perfect(tm):
The ultimate bra strap solution/concealer!
You'll never risk another fashion faux pas with any bra again with Strap Perfect.
The Strap Perfect(tm) kits includes:
- 2 clear clips
- 2 nude clips
- 2 black clips
6 total, a color for every bra for only $19.99 and $8.95 shipping and handling.
Plus, as a special free gift, we'll also send you 10 strips of
Invisible Fashion Tape Absolutely FREE!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8373.html
 
 
 

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad448.jpg
Congratulations! You have been chosen to receive a $500 JetBlue Gift Card!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8399.html
 
 
 

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad449.gif
Fashionistas! Go shopping with your FREE $500 JC Penney(R) Gift Card!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8397.html
 
 
 

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad447.jpg
EZ Combs - Stretchable Double Combs
Create dozens of dazzling hairstyles instantly with your very own set of EZ Combs.
What are they? EZ Combs are what they say they are -- EZ.
* Simply slide in one end of the EZ Comb.
* Stretch the EZ Comb around your hair.
* Slide in the other side, and there you have it.
A Perfect Hairstyle in 3 EZ steps.
Create a variety of hairstyles for all types of occaisions, including Weddings &
Formal Events, the Office, Nights out on the Town, Working Out, and even in your
bed. EZ Combs are soft & comfortable.
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8224.html
 
 



GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!

President Bush gave his farewell address to the nation last night.
The media has branded him as one of the most unpopular presidents
in history. You can beat him up about Katrina(altho the media forgets
that Federal aid was on its way 48 hours after the governor declared a
disaster). Blame him for the economy if you want.(altho the media
forgets that signs of a downturn were already occuring during the
Clinton administration, after the signing of the NAFTA bill)  Crucify
him over the Iraq war, etc. (alto the media is fast to point out that no
wmds' were found, they are slow to remember the persecution
and torture the dictator Saddam did on his own people.)
But the one significant factor that you cannot deny:
The president vowed after 9-11 to protect this country against
another terrorist attack. And that, my dear friend, is exactly what he
did. Altho I am doubtful, I hope President Obama can do as well.
 
Last  week "the war department" and me were at the grocery doing
our weekly thing. It had sorta been traditional that me and "the war
department" buy a large bar of chocolate to share as a little treat,each
week. I am a diebetic, and she follows a  glutten free diet and also tries
to avoid dairy products because she suffers arthritis and watching what
she eats helps to reduce inflamation. Thus, we indulge in sweets
and snacks sparingly. Anyways, she announced that she was no longer
eating chocolate as it was now concidered "taboo" for her dietary
concerns. Its kinda hard to keep up with what she will eat and what
she will not as it changes every week, depending on what health article
she has read recently on the web. so, I then announced, "Fine suit
yourself, I'm gonna get me one and eat the whole thing myself." And
after a couple days, I'd managed to devour it rather quickly all on my
own. so, yesterday, I very fortuitously stopped at the store and got me
another bar of chocolate. Brought it home and that night she says,
"You still have that bar of chocolate you bought?" Where I proudly brought
it out and with a flourish shared a bit or two of it with her. You think
I should tell her I ate the first bar all by myself or should I just let her
believe I was being kind and considerate, waiting to share it with her? :) 

We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/g2144.jpg


THE COMICS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
another reason to quit smoking
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/k140.html


http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/g2145.jpg
 
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
INTERESTING STUFF
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mr. Schwartz was the oldest of 7 children, so he had to quit schooland work to
help support his younger brothers and sisters. He neverlearned to read, so when
he married and started a checking account,he signed his checks simply "XX".
Eventually he started his own business, which immediately prospered. He soon
was a very rich man. One day, he got a call from his bank."Mr. Schwartz,"
said the banker, "I need to ask you about this check.We weren't sure you had
really signed it. All these years you've beensigning your checks 'XX', but we
just got one that was signed withthree XXX's..." Mr. Schwartz answered,
"No problem, my friend. It's just that sinceI've become so wealthy, my wife
thought I ought to have a middle name."
____________
 
Little Johnny and his dad were on an overcrowded elevator.
Suddenly a lady in the front turned around, slapped Little Johnny's dad,
and then left in a huff."That sure is a nasty lady," Little Johnny's dad said.
Little Johnny remarked, "I didn't like her either, Daddy. She stepped on my toe
... so I pinched her ass."
____________
 
In America the late night news used to broadcast this message:
"It's 11 o'clock do you know where your children are?
In England they say
"Its 11 o'clock do you know where your wife is?
In France they say "It's 11o'clock do you know where your husband is?"
In Poland they say Its 11 o'clock do you know what time it is?"
_______________
 
Judge: You are charged with throwing your mother-in-law out of your
fourth-story window.
Defendant: I did it without thinking, your Honor.
Judge: Thats no excuse! Don't you see how dangerous it might have been for
anyone passing at the time?
______________
 
To the Guy Who Mugged Me Downtown (Downtown, Savannah)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted to Craig's List Personals:
Reply to: pers-982078099@ craigslist. org [?]
Date: 2009-01-06, 3:43AM EST
I was the white guy with the black Burrberry jacket that you demanded I hand
over shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend. You also
asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I hope you somehow come across
this message. I'd like to apologize. I didn't expect you to crap your pants
when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. Truth is, I was wearing the
jacket for a reason that evening, and it wasn't that cold outside. You see,
my girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber 1911 .45 ACP pistol for Christmas,
and we had just picked up a shoulder holster for it that evening. Beautiful
pistol, eh? It's a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head, isn't it?
I know it probably wasn't a great deal of fun walking back to wherever you'd
come from with that brown sludge flopping about in your pants. I'm sure it was
even worse since you also ended up leaving your shoes, cellphone, and wallet
with me. I couldn't have you calling up any of your buddies to come help you
try to mug us again. I took the liberty of calling your mother, or "Momma" as
you had her listed in your cell, and explaining to her your situation. I also
bought myself some gas on your card. I gave your shoes to one of the homeless
guys over by Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all of the cash in your wallet,
then I threw the wallet itself in a dumpster. I called a bunch of phone sex
numbers from your cell. They'll be on your bill in case you'd like to know
which ones. Alltel recently shut down the line, and I've only had the phone for
a little over a day now, so I don't know what's going on with that. I hope they
haven't permanently cut off your service. I was about to make some threatening
phone calls to the DA's office with it. Oh well. So, about your pants. I know
that I was a little rough on you when you did this whole attempted mugging thing, so I'd like to make it up to you. I'm sure you've already washed your pants, so
I'd like to help you out. I'd like to reimburse you for the detergent you
used on the pants. What brand did you use, and was it liquid or powder?
I'd also like to apologize for not killing you and instead making you walk back
home humiliated. I'm hoping that you'll reconsider your choice of path in life.
Next time you might not be so lucky. If you read this message, email me and we'll do lunch and laundry. Peace!
- Alex
 
BUFFALO Bill
 
 
 
 
PAPA Thorn
 
Just for fun                   
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=004jst_for_fun.jpg
 
Wedding day                
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=004marriage_5.jpg
 
I, Ribbit                 
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=004movies-0037.jpg
 
Mummy                
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=004Mummy.JPG
 
Find the 5 horses                      
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=004Optical_Illusion0011.jpg
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
Have a nice day
FROM:
Martin aka the postman








__._,_.___
*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Everyday Wellness Zone

Check out featured

healthy living groups.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

10 Day Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Share the benefits

of a high fiber diet.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...