[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner


 
 
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER
 
 
 


http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad430.gif
Stop using ordinary mixers and blenders. Use the same mixer the
professionals use. With more size and power your FREE
Kitchen Aid(R) Pro5(TM) will help you serve your best!
http://thepostmanscorner.net/ce/7514.html
 
 
 
 
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad431.jpg
Turbo Bag is an innovative, travel laptop bag. Fly through airport
checkpoints in a breeze while never removing your computer from
the bag. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 - just unzip, unfold and pass through!
Don't wait, order today and receive a FREE TurboLapDesk!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8362.html
 
 
 
 
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad432.jpg
EZ Combs - Stretchable Double Combs
Create dozens of dazzling hairstyles instantly with your very
own set of EZ Combs.
What are they? EZ Combs are what they say they are -- EZ.
* Simply slide in one end of the EZ Comb.
* Stretch the EZ Comb around your hair.
* Slide in the other side, and there you have it.
A Perfect Hairstyle in 3 EZ steps.
Create a variety of hairstyles for all types of occaisions, including
Weddings & Formal Events, the Office, Nights out on the Town,
Working Out, and even in your
bed. EZ Combs are soft & comfortable.
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8224.html
 
 
 
 
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad433.gif
Entertain yourself, family and friends with a new 52" LG LCD 1080p HDTV, a
$2,400 value - yours FREE! Features include: 3 'AV Modes' for exceptional digital
viewing, an Invisible Speaker System, Clear Voice Technology and Full HD 1080p
Resolution! Act now to get your new LG HDTV for FREE today!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8372.html
 
 
 
 
GOOD AFTERNOON POSTMAN FANS
There was a lot of snow on the ground, and so, when it was "that time"
for my dog Turk, I went out with the shovel. The drifts were a little higher
than he was, and so I shovelled a path to his favorite spot. He
 happens to enjoy "marking" my son's basketball hoop. for some
reason. Now, normally I do not pamper the pup, but he always seems
cold, and like a typical chiauwawa, he is always shivering. So it was
a gesture of kindness from his master to his best friend. To make a
long story short, instead of using the path I had just shovveled out
for him, the dumb mutt hopped through the deep stuff, and apparently,
he thought that deeper was better. Must be kindof like a kid and
mud puddles. You dress him all up in raincoat, hat and boots, and
sure enough, the kid has to jump
in the middle of every puddle he sees. go figger:)
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

THE COMICS

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
difference between good and great
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/k089.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
the Assumption song
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp1745.html


A man stubbed his toe so badly he decided to go to the doctor.
When he arrived at
the office, the nurse directed him to remove his clothes and wait in the next room.
"I just hurt my toe," complained the man. "Why do I need to take off my clothes?"
"Everyone who sees the doctor has to undress," explained the nurse politely. "It's
our policy." "Well, I think it's a stupid policy! Making me undress just to look at
my toe! Geeez!" From the next room another man's voice piped up. . .
"That's nothing! I just came here to fix the telephone!"
____________
 
Four old-timers were playing their weekly game of golf, and one remarked
how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed
and without an argument go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies
and play a round.
His buddies all chimed in and said, "Let's do it! We'll make it a
priority, figure out a way and meet here early Christmas morning."
Months later, that special morning arrives, and there they are on the
golf course.
The first guy says, "Boy this game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife
such a diamond ring that she can't take her eyes off it."
Number 2 guy says, "I spent a ton, too. My wife is at home planning the
cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."
Number 3 guy says "Well my wife is at home admiring her new car, reading
the manual."
They all turned to the last guy in the group who is staring at them like
they have lost their minds.
"I can't believe you all went to such expense for this golf game.
I slapped my wife on the butt and said, 'Well babe, Merry Christmas !
it's a great morning for sex or golf ' and she said, "Take a sweater..."
___________________
 
Yesterday I was at Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my
loyal pet Angel the Wonder Dog and was in the checkout line when a
woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had...
an elephant?  So since I'm
retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a
dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again.  I added that I probably shouldn't
because I ended  up in the hospital last time, but that I'd
lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming
out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it
works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and
simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally
complete so it works well and I was going to try it again (I have to mention
here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)
Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care  because the dog food
poisoned me.  I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's
ass and a car hit us both. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a
heart attack he was laughing so hard.Wal-Mart won't let me shop there anymore.
Better watch what you ask retired people, they have all the time in the world
to think of crazy things to say!
______________
 
A furrier from the United States went to Helsinki, Finland to purchase
furs.  The first night in Helsinki he met a gorgeous blonde named
Astrid, and before long the two were alone in his hotel room.  The
encounter turned physical and soon their lovemaking session was
complete.  After they were finished, then the man attempted to chat
with Astrid -- but it wasn't going well.  He said, "I'm afraid
my Finnish isn't too good." Astrid replied, "Your foreplay ain't all
that hot either!"
_______________

FUN PAGES from Lorraine
 
Australian for Dumb
http://tinyurl.com/a6xhpm
 
A Real Shocker
http://tinyurl.com/6ew6kh
____________

BUFFALO Bill
 
 
 
Middle Aged Woman Lisa Koch
http://www.buffaloschips.com/avbhgg.htm
___________

PAPA Thorn
 
 
 
 
 
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Have a nice day
FROM:
Martin aka the postman




__._,_.___
*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green Zone

Resources for a greener planet.

Resources for a greener you.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...