Funzines - A May 11, 2009

Where have I been?  I have no idea!
   ***********
I occasionally get very big videos and such.  If you want and can
receive very large emails, I will send them to you from my own personal email. 
Write to me and let me know you want to get these emails.  funzines@gmail.com
********
Please, take a moment and click on some of my links.....or maybe send
me a donation here: http://funzines.com/donations.htm .....thank you, Dy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Check out all My EZINES today!
http://funzines.com/
Unsubscribe?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
For Adults only!
Oh, yeah!
~ Toys ~
Plus a lot more sexy stuff:
http://www.SexToySex.com/dyanlyn
**
Check out this stuff:
**
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please Click! 
Make the American dream actually happen for you and your family.
Imagine owning a beautiful 3,4,5 bedroom home in your area, starting from
$10,000 and with nothing down!
We invite you to search these listings right now and for FREE!
**
Reduce Stretch Marks Quickly. While You Sleep.
Revolutionary Stretch Mark Repair
**
America's #1 Anti-Aging & Weight Loss Pill
WANTED: All women 25-54 to try America's #1 Anti-Aging & Weight Loss Pill
**
Government Grant Money
Learn how to apply for:
$500
$2,500
Now you can apply for up to $10,000
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you, Your Editor

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...