Funzine - Adult Cartoons for A May 12, 2009



I am back........not sure where I was, but I am back!
***********
I occasionally get very big videos and such.  If you want and can
receive very large emails, I will send them to you from my own personal email. 
Write to me and let me know you want to get these emails.  funzines@gmail.com
********
Please, take a moment and click on some of my links.....or maybe send
me a donation here: http://funzines.com/donations.htm .....thank you, Dy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Check out all My EZINES today!
http://funzines.com/
Unsubscribe?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
For Adults only!
Oh, yeah!
~ Toys ~
Plus a lot more sexy stuff:
http://www.SexToySex.com/dyanlyn
**
Check out this stuff:
**
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please Click! 
Make the American dream actually happen for you and your family.
Imagine owning a beautiful 3,4,5 bedroom home in your area, starting from
$10,000 and with nothing down!
We invite you to search these listings right now and for FREE!
**
Reduce Stretch Marks Quickly. While You Sleep.
Revolutionary Stretch Mark Repair
**
America's #1 Anti-Aging & Weight Loss Pill
WANTED: All women 25-54 to try America's #1 Anti-Aging & Weight Loss Pill
**
Government Grant Money
Learn how to apply for:
$500
$2,500
Now you can apply for up to $10,000
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you, Your Editor
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Want a quick chat?

Chat over IM with

group members.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

Yahoo! Groups

Dogs Owners Group

Join Do More For Dogs

pet community

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...