[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner

 
 
 
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER
 
 
 
 
The people we like the least may need our love the most.
 
 
 
 
 
The Patch Perfect growing secret is its powerful fertilizer
mulch cocoon, that surrounds each seed, soaking up
and retaining water. It's like each seed has its own eco
system, for faster, healthier germination.
http://www.tinyurl.com/cm3bbm
 
 
 
 
 
The ShamWow:
- Cleans up spills fast
- Will not scratch or damage any surfaces
- Machine washable
- Perfect for house, boat, car and pets
- Guaranteed to last for 10 years
Act now and we'll double your order. You'll get 8
ShamWow towels for only $19.95 s/h!
http://www.tinyurl.com/cc5pha
 
 
 
 

Tell us which brand you like best and you could be watching your
 favorite shows, games and movies on your new HDTV! Choose
between Sharp(R), LG or Samsung
and you'll get to keep your choice for FREE!
http://www.tinyurl.com/dfug7x
 
 
 
 
Finally Available!  Who Else Wants to Watch Satellite TV On Your
Computer Without Paying Monthly Fees... FOR FREE?
  NO Satellite Required!
 NO Cable Required!
 NO Subscriptions!
 NO Monthly Fees!
 100% Legal
 2 Minute Setup!
1.   Download our PCShowbuzz software
2.   Click on the channel you want to watch
3.   Enjoy Satellite TV on your PC
It's That Simple!!
http://www.tinyurl.com/365eux
 
 
 
 
GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
It was an absolutely fabulous day yesterday. There was about an
eighth of a tank of gas in the car, and so I backed the cycle out of
the shed and rode the bike down to my doc appointment instead.
I took the breathing test they wanted me to do,
well we won't get into that malarky. I'll probably start rambling
and ranting and I know you all didn't sign to read that. It Was
perfect weather when I got out, 70 degrees and perfectly still.
no wind. A biker's dream. And I spent a good long time coming
back home. But anyways, I am glad that riding weather is
getting here. it has been a little on the cool side, but I am
pretty much done driving the Crown Victoria until at least the
end of October, I think. All winter long I think I put maybe a
little less than 2,000 miles on that car total. And since I shall
be parking it now, I won't be driving it at all. At this rate,
that old tank will probably out live the driver:)
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
_________
 
 
 
 
 
if that thing says one word, I'm leaving
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/w035.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When we brought our new-born son to the pediatrician for his first checkup,
the doctor said, "You have a cute baby."
Smiling, I said, "I'll bet you say that to all the new parents."
"No," he replied, "just to those whose babies are really cute."
"So what do you say to the others?" I asked.
"He looks just like you."
____________
 
The rather large lady showed up at the theater
just before the performance started and handed
the usher two tickets. "Where's the other party?"
asked the usher.
"Well," said the lady, with a blush, "you can see
one seat is rather uncomfortable so I bought two.
But they're really both for me."
"Okay with me, lady," the usher replied, scratching
his head. "But you're gonna have a tough time. Your
seats are numbers fifty-one and sixty-eight."
____________
 
A beautiful fairy appeared one day to a destitute refugee outside a Arizona 
immigration office.' Good man, ' the fairy said, ' I ' ve been sent here by
President Obama and told to grant you three wishes, since you just arrived in
the United States with your wife and three children. '
The man told the fairy.   ' Well, where I come from we don ' t have good
teeth, so I want new teeth, maybe a lot of gold in them. '
The fairy looked at the man ' s almost toothless grin and -- PING ! --
he had a brand new shining set of gold teeth in his mouth!
' What else? ' asked the fairy, ' two more to go. '
The refugee claimant now got bolder.  ' I need a big house with a three
car garage in Annapolis on the water with eight bedrooms for my family
and the rest of my relatives who still live in my country. 
I want to bring them all over here . ... . and -- PING ! -- in the distance
there could be seen a beautiful mansion with a three car garage, a long
driveway, a walkout patio with a BBQ in an upscale neighborhood overlooking the bay.
' One more wish ' , said the fairy, waving her wand. 'Yes, one more wish. 
I want to be like an American with American clothes instead of these torn
clothes, and a baseball cap instead of this turban.  And I want to have white
skin like Americans . . . and -- PING! -- The man was transformed, wearing
worn out jeans, a Baltimore Orioles T-shirt and a baseball cap.  He had his
bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from the horizon.
' What happened to my new teeth? ' he wailed.  ' Where is my new house? '
The fairy said ' Tough shit, Mac, Now that you are a White American, you
have to fend for yourself. '
And she disappeared..
______________
 
Tyrone asked his work buddy, Robert, one morning, "Why are you always
So damn happy when you come to work every day?"
Robert replied, "That's because I make love to my wife every morning
Before work."
Amazed, Tyrone asked him how he gets his wife to make love to him
Every morning.
"That's easy," Robert said. "I just tell her this little poem that I
Made up. She loves it! It goes like this:
Blond hair, blond hair, eyes so blue ,
I love waking up and making love to you!"
Tyrone said, "Man, you are so damn sentimental. "
He decided it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. So he spent the rest of
The day thinking of a poem for his wife.
The next day Tyrone showed up to work just beat to hell; bruised eyes,
Broken nose, fat lip, the works!
Robert asked, "Man, what happened to you?!"
Tyrone said, "I don't know. I went home and tried your advice. I just
Told her a poem."
"Well, what poem did you tell her?"
Tyrone said:
"Nappy head, nappy head, eyes like a frog.
If I could roll your fat ass over, I'd hump you like a dog."
___________
 
A beautiful, young lady about 21 went to a doctor and asked for a check-up.
The doctor claimed that he had to use a thermometer for the check-up. 
So  the doctor asked her, "Where shall I put the thermometer?"
The girl replied, "...uh ...not in my mouth, Doc. I might swallow it."
"Okay...let's try your armpit." the doctor suggested.
"Well, it might tickle me, Doc. How about my butt?" the girl queried.
"Okay then," so he put the thing in the girls butt.
Later, the girl while giggling exclaimed, "that's not my butt, Doc!"
The doctor replied, "That's okay dear...  it's not the thermometer, either."
_____________
 
The teacher asked the students to bring one electrical appliance for
"Show & Tell," and the next day every kid had something.
The teacher asks Wendy: What did you bring?
"I brought a Walkman."
"And what is it for?"
"You can listen to music with it!"
"That's nice Wendy. What did you bring Kenny?"
"I brought a 'lectrical can opener, it opens cans!"
"Well done, Kenny. Umm, Johnny, I see you didn't bring anything!"
"Yes, I did. It's in the hall."
So the entire class goes into the hallway.
"Umm, Johnny, what is that?"
"It's a heart / lung machine hospitals use to keep your heart going."
"Whoa. What did your father say about you bringing this?"
"He said, 'AAAARRRGGGH!!!'"
____________
 
 man walks into a store looking for a mirror. 
The salesman shows him a mirror and tells him it it a magical mirror. 
He explains that it will grant him one wish and one wish only. 
The man was a little skeptical but looked into the mirror and made his
wish. He said, "Mirror mirror on the wall, make my penis touch the floor."
It fell off.
____________
 
Buffalo Bill
How Marriage Treats Your Woman
http://buffalosjokes.com/11408.htm
 
 
Modern Communications
http://buffalosjokes.com/11407.htm
____________
 
SYDESJOKES LIST
 
 
 
PAPA Thorn
 
 
Pig in a blanket                  
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=Sandwich002.jpg
 
Cat treat               
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=Shopping005.jpg
 
Bar Rules               
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=sign010.jpg
 
Speedy wheels                   
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=Speedy-wheels.jpg
 
Telemarketer                
http://able2laff.com/master/pix.php?pic=telemarketer.jpg
____________
 
FUN PAGES from Lorraine
 
 
Dentist Electric Chair
http://tinyurl.com/cglvmo
 
Striped Skin or Fur
http://tinyurl.com/ddhkvw
___________
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
Have a nice day
FROM:
Martin aka the postman

 



__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...