[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner

welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!
where the world goes for its daily dose of humor!
(made in the USA)

THIS EZINE IS FREE TO ALL WHO ASK FOR IT adult humor. wanna subscribe? send a blank email to:
PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Disclaimer.:
Don't like what you read?
keep yer comments to yerself,
I don't give a rip:)
wanna unsubscribe? don't bug the list owner, he'll just send you a nasty email.
just hit reply to this email and...cya!!!!!!!
 
GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
 
 




FREE BOOK AND CD!!!!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/a0035.jpg
HELLO from Bruce A. Berman!
One reason I've been blessed with so much success in my life is: I DON'T GIVE UP. It's why I am able to help thousands become successful. And I'm not giving up on you, either.
I know how it is because I've been there, too.
Before we go any further, there's something I need to make perfectly clear. I wasn't born rich. I'm not well educated. I barely finished high school and I didn't go to college.
Yes, by any standard, I've done very well for myself. But I also know what it's like to struggle because I've been there, too
http://www.tinyurl.com/2uwl63



http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/a0036.gif
You're invited to receive a FREE subscription!
REMEDY magazine is a vital and trusted source of health & wellness knowledge for the 40+ market, motivating health-conscious adults to maintain optimum health and live healthier.
By supplying the knowledge and information necessary to remain active and vital, REMEDY helps subscribers take charge of their well-being through insightful editorial coverage on topics including nutrition, condition management, fitness, mind/body, medical breakthroughs and the latest in health news.
You'll get all the latest breakthroughs, news, and tips for getting and staying healthy at 40+... all at no cost to you! Plus, you'll find important information on:
    • Maintaining good health
    • Staying active
    • Looking younger
    • Preventing illness
    • Keeping your family healthy
http://www.tinyurl.com/2365zb




If you own stock in the Charmin corperation, you most likely saw a
dramatic increase in the worth of your shares. I am quite sure this
is a direct result of the "Montezuma's revenge" That I suffered through
this weekend and for the last few days. Yesterday seemed to be the
culmination of my travails and suffering. After sleeping all day,
I finally rolled out of bed around 2 in the afternoon. and then proceeded
to plop down in the lazy boy for the rest of the day. I 'passed' on
"the war department's" pizza for dinner, and dined on beef broth and
a couple pieces of white toast instead. Finally, by about
10 pm last night, I decided that I was not going to die, but was also
wondering if it would not have been better if I had. This morning, after having slept about 17 out of the last 24 hours, I discovered that I could probably spend more time sitting in my computer chair than on the porcelain throne. When I logged onto my computer to read mail, I found your well wishes to be as numerous as the sands on the beach. My thanks to all who wrote to express their well wishes. And I hope you enjoy today's follies!

We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman


http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/a0038.jpg
FREE!!!!!
Graphic Text: Make your text come alive!
ECards: Egreetings for every event or occasion
Winks: Cool animated graphics to share with your friends
Emoticons & Smileys: Use them in your IM, Email & Blogs
http://www.tinyurl.com/2exjrf

THE COMICS

Bob was an idiot
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/p001.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
never play fetch in the nude
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/p008.html
 
 

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/a0037.jpg
The Package Shark for just 14.99 plus processing and handling as an added bonus, you'll also receive our safe and easy power scissors a $20 value yours free. Our specials scissors cut clean sharp curves on fabrics with the speed of a sowing machine. Your will be able to zip right through coupons and gift wrap without tearing. They are perfect for trimming photo's straight and even ideal for crafts and scrapbooks too. 
Order now and get the amazing package shark and the cordless power scissors both for only 14.99. * If you order now we'll double the offer if you pay the additional processing and handling fee, that means you get 2 package sharks and 2 power scissors all for only 14.99.
http://www.tinyurl.com/2x3yfo

LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

thank god I'm a country boy
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/movies874.html
 
 
 
 
Chipmunks roasting on an open fire
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/movies878.html


http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/g0033.jpg



Someone said that there are two kinds of people
in the world.  There are those who wake up in the morning
and say, "Good morning, Lord," and there are those who
wake up in the morning saying, "Good Lord, it's morning."
_______________
 
Jill was using a power strip to plug her computer and other devices into. 
Windows was completely frozen, and she was unable to shut down the machine by using the power button. She phoned for computer help and mentioned the power strip to tech support. The tech told her to flip it off.
Jill said, "Ok, I gave it the finger. I feel much better.  Now what do I do?"
________________
 
She had been thinking about coloring her hair. One day while going through a magazine, she came across an ad for a hair coloring product featuring a beautiful young model with hair a shade that she liked. Wanting a second opinion, she asked her husband, 
"How do you think this color would look on a face with a few wrinkles?" 
He looked at the picture, crumbled it up, straightened it out and studied it again. "Just great, hon."
___________________
 
Santa without his Prozac

Dear Santa,
I've written you for three years now asking for a fire truck. Please, I really really want a fire truck this year!
Love, Joey
 
Dear Joey,
Let me make it up to you Christmas Eve, while you sleep, I'm gonna torch your house. You'll have more fire trucks than you'll know what to do with.
- Santa 

Dear Santa,
I don't know if you can do this, but for Christmas, I'd like for my mommy and daddy to get back together. Please see what you can do.
Love, Teddy
 
Dear Teddy,
What, and ruin that hot affair your dad's still having with the babysitter? He's banging her like a screen door in a hurricane, son! Let me get you some nice Legos instead.
- Santa 

Dear Santa,
I left milk and cookies for you under the tree, and I left carrots for your reindeer outside the backdoor.
Love, Susan
 
Dear Susan,
Milk gives me the shits and carrots make the reindeer fart in my face. You want to  be a kiss-ass? Leave me a bottle of Jaegermeister and a couple of Cohibas!
-Santa
__________________
 
Two kids are arguing over whose father is the biggest scaredy-cat.
The first kid says, "My dad is so scared that when
lightning strikes, he hides underneath the bed."
The second kid replies, "Yeah? Well, that's nothing.
My dad is so scared that when my mom has to work the
nightshift, he sleeps with the lady next door."
______________
 
Q: What can a man do while his wife is going through    menopause?
A: Keep busy. If you're handy with tools, you can finish    the basement. When you are done you will have a place   to live.

Q: Where can women over the age of 50 find young, sexy    men, who are interested in them?
A: Try a bookstore under fiction.
 
BUFFALO'S
Movies
 
 
The New Battle of New Orleans
http://www.buffalosjokes.com/030105.htm
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
Have a nice day!
FROM:
Martin aka the postman

 

__._,_.___
*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...