[PostmansCorner] Hello from: THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!



 

Good morning postman fans!
In case you are wondering, Yes, I am still alive.
For those who haven't missed me I say, sigh...oh well.
For those who dislike me, sorry to disappoint you.
But for those who like what I do and miss me...
Don't panic, I'll be back soon enough.
No, I have not been in the hospital or anything like that.
Altho I have to say, my oxygen levels have not been
the greatest and I've had several issues that I have
needed to deal with here. Turk the dog aka Carlos the
rat and the war department are all fine. And I'll
be joining back up with you real soon!

Hope you are all having a good week!
Martin aka the postman



__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

WPP Stream

wppstream.com I don't go anywhere where I don't know anybody anymore. This was a feature of growing up. Especially college. You ...