Funzine - Adult Cartoons for August 5, 2011

 
I know what I was doing 44 years ago today.....
SCREAMING....    Happy Birthday, Richard!
What were you doing 44 years ago?
***************
What do you keep in the house for a sweet craving?
from K:
next time you're in a bind for something sweet try this..(most people have these ingredients on hand)..Mix 1 cup peanutbutter, 1 cup sugar & 1 egg together to make some really good & quick cookies. If by any chance you do still have any chocolate chips left you can add some of those too & bake like any other cookie..350* for about 10-12 minutes
**************
 
What bit of knowledge did your mother share with you?
From C:

I remember two things that my Mother told me.  Once I wanted to go to a party where there was going to be drinking.(I was 14).  When she said "NO", I responded with the old one that everybody was going to be there.  She said,

A million people can do a wrong thing and it is still a wrong thing.


The other one happened when I was going someplace and was not dressed as well as the other people would be and I commented, "What will the other kids think of me?".  She said,

People would not be nearly as concerned about what people thought of them if they realized how seldom they did.

*

From C:

RE: Bits of wisdom from mother......
 
       "Don't walk backwards unless you have eyes in your ass."     Not the usual motherly advice but wise none the less. 

*

From J:

Always wear clean underwear in case you get in a car accident.

*********
Thank you to the most recent donors:
Jan
Colin
John in Iraq--you are in my heart and my prayers
Lawrence
I sent you a link to the new Club Funzines web pages.
If you wish to donate visit:
************
A fun site.....I joined and have gotten some stuff and
have gotten rid of some stuff:
************
A Good Friend of Mine's Ezines...we are a dying breed...
******
For Fun and Games:
************
Do you buy things online?
Do you know that most things ships for free?
************
Thank you,
Dyan
 

No comments:

Loyalty

It comes from the internal, not the external. It comes from the identity of the performer, not the penumbra. Which is why it's much hard...