This won't hurt a bit

If you do only one thing this week... View this mailing online Two minutes. Just two minutes. That's all this will take. Normally, I send you a newsletter each week with TONS of links, known as The Full Monty. It can be overwhelming, I know. But now, ...

If you do only one thing this week...

Two minutes. Just two minutes.

That's all this will take.

Normally, I send you a newsletter each week with TONS of links, known as The Full Monty. It can be overwhelming, I know.

But now, I'm asking even less of your time.

I need your help with a quick survey. Would you do that for me?

Click here to take a two-minute survey so I can understand a little more about you. That's it. See? Not that hard.

Thanks. I owe you one. Maybe I'll make it up to you with a new podcast episode.


Thanks! And I'll see you on the Internet.


© Scott Monty. You're receiving this email because you've signed up to receive updates from us.

If you'd prefer not to receive updates, you can unsubscribe.



No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...