The Power of Brevity

There's great power in keeping things short. It's one of the reasons I changed my podcast to be about 5 minutes long each week. Of course I could go on for longer. But no one wants to hear that. "As great minds have the faculty of saying a great deal in ...

The Power of Brevity


There's great power in keeping things short.

It's one of the reasons I changed my podcast to be about 5 minutes long each week.

Of course I could go on for longer. But no one wants to hear that.

"As great minds have the faculty of saying a great deal in a few words, so lesser minds have a talent of talking much, and saying nothing." 
– Francois de la Rochefoucauld [Tweet this quote]

When you write or speak, pick the words that matter, say what you need to, and get out of the way.

If people want to hear more from you, they'll ask.


Image credit: Boy Blowing Soap Bubbles. Allegory on the Transitoriness and the Brevity of Life by Karel Dujardin, 1663 (public domain)

I regularly speak to companies and organizations.
Can I speak with yours? Find out more here and let's arrange a conversation.    

   
   

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...