[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner



 


The Postman's Corner

The passage of time is simply an illusion created by our brains.
Julian Barbour


GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
We asked this question yesterday...
"So, what would YOU do if YOU won the lottery?"
These are some of your responses
 
if I won the lottery
I think that I would go places and take my love with me and
see some of the world the good lord has created.
Charles
________________

if I WON the lottery...
Well, I have a list of friends and relatives, and if the payoff is
large enough, I am giving each a million dollars to each
Good luck,
Joe
____________

if I won the lottery
for some obscene amount of money, I would first of all go into hiding
because I am sure that all sorts of unknown kinfolk would just pop up from everywhere.
Buying a company is a great idea! God knows we need jobs. It is kind of difficult to imagine
what to make that you wouldn't get undercut on though. I would buy a farm and get folks to
respect where our food comes from. The Chinese like pork and cigarettes so I would invest
a great deal of money in Phillip Morris and Smithfield. Not only would this help our trade
deficit. A lot of those Chinese doctors could go back home to help their people with the
side effects of our American way of life. Of course, there would be a place for charity but not
for the middlemen who siphon off a great deal of the till for themselves.
William
_____________

Lloyd
says he already won the lottery, spent it, and he is broke:)


We do hope you enjoy today's issue
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

__________________

COMICS

omg
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/z021.html

Little Johnny
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/z022.html

worst thing in the world
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/z023.html

exit
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/z024.html

rob the train
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/z025.html

_____________

LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

trojan
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/a1452.html

Big Package - Funny McDonalds Commercial
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/a1453.html

caution: smoking can be hazardous to your health

A lady goes to the bar on a cruise ship and orders a Scotch with two
drops of water. As the bartender gives her the drink she says,
'I'm on this cruise to celebrate my 80th birthday and it's today..'
The bartender says, 'Well, since it's your birthday, I'll buy you a drink. In fact, this one is on me.'
As the woman finishes her drink, the woman to her right says,
'I would like to buy you a drink, too.'
The old woman says, 'Thank you. Bartender, I want a Scotch with two drops of water.'
'Coming up,' says the bartender.
As she finishes that drink, the man to her left says, 'I would like to buy you one, too.'
The old woman says, 'Thank you. Bartender, I want another Scotch with two drops of water.'
'Coming right up,' the bartender says.
As he gives her the drink, he says, 'Ma'am, I'm dying of curiosity.
Why the Scotch with only two drops of water?'
The old woman replies, 'Sonny, when you're my age, you've learned how to
hold your liquor. Holding your water, however, is a whole other issue.'

__________________

A man was driving recklessly down the interstate one day and his girlfriend
in the passenger seat was getting very upset. The man finally realized that
she was not happy with his driving and said, "Baby I'm sorry for driving so
recklessly; I should be more careful when I have precious cargo!"
The girlfriend looked at him and said, "Oh, that's so sweet, baby!"
Then the guy quickly corrected her, "No, no! I mean the golf clubs in the back!"
_______________________

A man was on a safari deep, deep in the jungle when he suddenly found himself
surrounded by fierce-looking natives! As they moved closer, he remembered an old trick he saw in a movie.
Quickly, pulling out his Bic lighter, he flicked the flame towards the leader of the natives.
Astonished, the leader jumped back several feet and gasped, "Wow! That's incredible!"
"You'd better believe it's incredible," said the man, all the while waving the flame at him.
"It certainly is," says the leader. I can't remember the last time I saw a
lighter that worked the first time you flicked it!"

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
Have a nice day
FROM:
Martin aka the postman

 

 

 

 

 



__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...