[buffalos-adult-chips] buffalo says

 

Good morning to all of our readers. My Vista computer that I prepare the lists
on is free of malware but between various power failures and having to shut the
power off during freeze-ups, I have lost my hard drive. I have a spare hard drive
and an XP computer but I will busy till this weekend before I can make repairs.
I would use the Windows 7 computer but Windows Live Mail and I are not getting
along well and Outlook 2003 had problems with sending mail..

I am just passing this along because I know there are many that get concerned
when they don't hear from me for a couple of days and I wanted t set your minds
at ease. WE will be back.

Although I did have my address backed up and jokes are never a problem I did
lose all of the material for LynnLynn's Katie's Kolumn. I know how much work
went into those pages and BJ's stories so if Melva , Shangy, and Judy could
resend their latest, it would be appreciated.

buffalo

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To Subscribe send a blank email to Buffalos-adult-jokes-subscribe@egroups.com

To unsubscribe send a blank e-mail to Buffalos-adult-jokes-unsubscribe@egroups.com

Compilation and narrative copyright 2002 by william Brabant
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...