[PostmansCorner] The Postman'S Corner



 


THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men,
and men are great only if they are determined to be so.
Charles de Gaulle

 


GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about 6 years ago.
I do my best, but the process of a strict diet can be out of reach,
impossible at times. There may be a season of being a good boy and
counting carbs like I should, or the other day when I sat down to eat
her home made pizza and ate enough of it to feed the entire german
army that invaded Stalingrad during www2. She said what she thought
and she knows I am a pizza fanatic. "well you know that is not
exactly a good thing to do."
"Well if I should not have it, why did you make it for me?"
"Well its your choice on what to do I'm just saying that to me,
I might be making a choice that is a little more intelligent."
Now THAT is something I've never imagined before. I mean think about
it. "Do you really think that there could be a problem with people
walking around thinking that I am intelligent?"
She had no more comment while I ate the 14 or 20 slices.enjoyed
every one of them. I did notice however, that she was still trying
to control her chuckling, even as I finished the 14th piece:)
Nope, intelligence, and the postman? kindof an oxymoron
TRUST ME s' truth

ps...I slept in a sugar induced haze for a couple hours nap afterwards
too...it was wonderful:)

We do hope you enjoy today's issue
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
 
_________________

THE COMICS

information
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/z011.html

eye contact
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/z012.html

a bedtime story
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/z013.html

you are right, Billy
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/z014.html

would you believe
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/z015.html
________________

LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

enjoy winning
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/a1448.html

stay in que
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/a1449.html


The waitress was tired of this one biker always hitting on her, so she
came up with a plan.
"I'll tell ya what, stud. I'll have sex with ya on two conditions.
First, it'll cost ya 50 bucks.  Second, you have to guarantee me that
bells will ring and lights will flash."
He smiled, handed her $50 and led her over to the pinball machine.
______________

The girl is off full of excitement and anxiety, and Mom waits
and waits until just after midnight when she's back.
"How was it?" asks mom.
"Oh mom, it was absolutely fantastic, and I think I'm in love!"
"Lets not go too fast dear. And did he tried to come too close?"
"Well, yes, he did and I did as you said and he was absolutely careful not to hurt or harm me!"
"What do you mean careful, did you let him do something?"
"Not exactly mom, see it was like that. First he wanted to kiss me andI told him what you said, and he stopped.
Then  he went to touch my breast and again I told him what you said, and he stopped.
Then he slowly went under my skirt close to the private part, and I told him
what you said, and he then took his hands out and said; "What a coincidence, I happen to have a nice piece of
"Fillet" and would  love to put it in your "Grill" to cook!!"
"WHAT?!?" screams the mother, "I knew that bastard is no different to the others. 
You hopefully stopped him there too, didn't you?"
"Well, not really mom. You see, he promised to be careful and was very careful not to "burn" his fillet.
Every now and then he took it out and had me "taste it" to see if it was cooked or not."
______________

Dirty Johnny is delivering newspapers...
He knocks on a door, a lady answers, and he says, "Collecting... that'll be five dollars."
She says, "I'm a little short on cash, but if you want, I'll give you sex instead."
Johnny says, "All right."
He walks in, she undoes his pants, pulls them down, and there's the
biggest dick she's ever seen. Johnny reaches into his shirt pocket,
pulls out a handful of huge washers, and starts sliding them onto his dick. She says,
"You don't have to do that...I can take all of it."
He says, "Not for five bucks you can't."
_______________

I met a fairy today that said she would grant me one wish.
"I want to live forever," I said.
"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that!"
"Fine," I said, "then I want to die after Congress gets their heads out of
their asses!"
"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

____________________

THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Have a nice day
FROM:
MARTIN AKA THE POSTMAN

 

 


 



__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...