Funzines - Clean Cartoons April 12, 2011 C

 
MR900438002
 
Ok, big push for donations!  Anyone who donates now,
will be getting a link to my new web pages.  These pages
will have new pictures, jokes, cartoons, etc, as a
thank you bonus.  This way I can thank those who donate, personally!
*
I am not going to be embedding pictures anymore until
I get a new computer......it takes over a half hour to do
just one ezine......all images will be attached.
***
 Our Facebook page for comments, discussions and stuff!
*************** 
Give everyone a Chuckle
**************
Do you know that most things ships for free?
******
To unsubscribe, send an email to:
funzines-(nameofthegroup)-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Without the ()
*********
New, Joe, Michelle,  Elaine, and Curtis, thank you, for your donations.
If you would like to give a bit to keep this
ezine going, you can use PayPal or if it would be easier for you,
I could send you my snail mail addy.
 Anything sure would help!
Thank you, Your Editor
Dyan
 

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...