[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner


THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

Greatness is not found in possessions, power,
position or prestige.It is discovered in goodness, humility, service & character.


FREE
Climb the Reward Ladder to Get Free Stuff!
Reward Ladder is a fun way to earn free gifts. Simply invite your friends
and earn points when they connect with you
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8173.html
 
 
 
FREE
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! You've been selected to receive a FREE
$500 Honey Baked Ham(R) Gift Card! This holiday season
treat your family and friends to the delicious taste of honey baked
ham as well as other
groceries and goodies with a FREE $500 Honey Baked Ham(R) Gift Card!
 Don't Wait! Act now to get everything you need for your big holiday dinner
http://www.tinyurl.com/8p9ejl
 
 
 
 

a FREE $500 Sam's Club(R) Holiday Gift
http://www.tinyurl.com/8ssw9n
 
 
 
FREE MEMBERSHIP
Share your unique opinion and get paid for it! Product Developers are willing to
pay reviewers between $5 and $75 per completed survey.
- Review Products
- Take simple online surveys
- Keep the products you review
- Get paid for your opinion!
JOIN NOW
Free Membership
http://www.tinyurl.com/38qzrs
 
GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
I trust everyone had a great Christmas? We certainly did here at the
domicile of the postman. Good food was had by all. And I especially
enjoyed the fact that my wife and kids were all gathered round safely
in the living room, not just for Christmas, but also Christmas eve, as
everyone had those days off. I got a lot of neat stuff, the most important
being a new leather motorcycle vest from the war department. Its pretty
cool and daughter said it makes me look "like a hunk"...hummph. How
"hunky" can a olde pharte look? Oh well. I'm composing this issue
munching on leftover Christmas cookies that me and the war department
made. We passed out a lot to all the neighbors, but some how
managed to have a lot left over. Go figger. Altho oldest daughter has
returned to her busy schedule and her apartment, she shows no signs of
retrieving Turk the dog, aka Carlos the rat. Meaning that I am still dog
sitting. Based on her vague responses when I ask her about it, I suspect
that this arrangement may end up to be rather long term. But, Turk seems
not to be flustered or concerned by it as long as his dog dish
has food and water, and he is rewarded occasionally with a cookie.
Many of you have asked, so, here is a pic of oldest daughter with the mutt.
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/g2101.jpg
 
It is raining fiercely here in West Michigan today. That is good, as it will help
in melting all this snow we have. However, it is also bad, because it is causing
havoc with the Internet this morning. I consider myself lucky to get this issue
done. Somedays, you may as well just stay in bed.


We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

THE COMICS

personal
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/j091.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
the AA12, the shotgun of the future
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/movies4518.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
not too long ago and not forgotten
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp1632.html
 
concentration test for men
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp1633.html

The Ladies At Lunch Mary:  I wish I'd known more about midlife
before Igot here! Jill:  What do you mean? Mary:  Well, I lost my
sex drive years ago.  I had no idea it could be menopause!  I thought
it was justbecause I was married!
_________________

An elderly couple was sitting on the out porch when the husband turned
to his wife and, "Muffin, I feel like making love tonight"  The wife
replied, "Ok Ernest, I will let you, but be gentle this time." "But I am
always gentle with you, dearest,"  "That's not true, she replied,
"the last time you woke me up TWICE!"
___________
 
Dear Postman,
I hope you can help me here.  The other day, I set off for work
leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual.  I hadn't
driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out
and the car shuddered to a halt.  I walked back home to get my
husband's help.  When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes.  He
was in our bedroom with the neighbors' daughter.  I'm 32, my husband
is 34, and the neighbors' daughter is 22.  We have been married for
ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that
they had been having an affair for the past six months.  I told him to
stop or I'd leave him.  He was let go from his job six months ago and
he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless.  I
love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he
has become increasingly distant.  He won't go to ounseling and
I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.
Can you please help?
Sincerely,
Sheila
-------------------------- 
Dear Sheila:
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by
a variety of faults with the engine.  Start by checking that there is no
debris in the fuel line.  If it's clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses
on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires.  If none of
these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump
itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors. Mainly
have your air filters cleaned or replaced.
I hope this helps with your problem.
THE POSTMAN
___________________

A Noteworthy Burglary
http://www.funpageexchange.com/out.php?u=3456&pid=38381&s=n
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
A guy enters a bar and he finds a friend of his. So he sits down with
his friend and tells him, "Friend, I got a problem." The friend asks him,
"What's the problem?" He says, "Well, I went on my honeymoon and
I was excited because I would make love to her for the first time."
And the friend asks, "So what is the problem?"
"Let me finish," says the friend. "When the time came, my wife took
out her orthopaedic leg, and put it in the closet. Then she took out her
arm, a nd put it in the closet. Then she took out her eye, and finally took
off her hair and put them both in the closet." "Wow," says his friend,
"and what seems to be the problem?" "Well," says the guy, "I didn't
know if I should make love to her on the bed or the closet." 
______________

The little boy came into the bathroom while his mother was taking
a shower. He asked, "Mommy what's that between your legs?"
She told him that was her squirrel. Later that day he was in the bathroom
again while grandma was taking a shower and he asked, "Grandma
what's that between your legs?"
She replied, "That's my squirrel."
The little boy said, "Mommy has one too, but hers is not as
grey as yours." Grandma replied, "Well, your mommy's squirrel hasn't
cracked as many nuts as mine has!" 
_________________
 
Bubba, a farm boy fresh off the tater wagon,and not accustomed to bein'
with the ladies,met a sexy babe at the"Dead Steer Country & Western Bar"
She told him she wanted to take him home and ride him like a cowgirl
on a bucking bull. She wasn't very good, though;he was able to
throw her offin less than 8 seconds,
each and every time!

BUFFALO Bill

License Plate
http://www.buffaloschips.com/32136.htm
 
 

__._,_.___
*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...