[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner

 
 
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!
 
 
 

When I was 5 years old, my mom always
told me that happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school, they asked me what
I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down
"happy." They told me I didn't understand
the assignment and I told them they didn't
understand life. 
 
 
 



http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad286.jpg
Spectacular news! Hawthorne Village is thrilled to present The Wonderful World
of Disney tabletop Christmas tree. A dazzling celebration of lights, music,
and motion. Licensed by Disney and filled with plenty of Disney magic! Climb
aboard the Disney Express Train and ride with Mickey Mouse around 4 levels of
rotating movement. 50 of your favorite Disney characters cheer you on - all
the way to Cinderella's Castle at the top! Mickey's flying high above, with
Pluto leading his sleigh! 20 brilliant LED lights cast a magical glow,
serenaded by a medley of Christmas carols. Don't wait another moment to bring
home the Wonderful World of Disney - strong demand is expected!
 
 
 
 

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad287.jpg
Another Great Product from Mighty Putty
Mighty Mendit - Does it All!
It's the Fast Easy Way to Mend, Hem & Wear it Again
No More Sewing
- Mighty Mendit is a flexible bonding agent that permanently
mends fabrics with
just a touch
Save Money
- Don't buy new. Repair curtains, furniture and more with ease
Repair Clothes & Fabrics
- Don't Discard it, Mighty Mendit
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8079.html
 
 
 
 
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad288.gif
Meet the amazing flying monkey, they simply steal the show!
Take it to family reunions, office parties, board meetings, school,
church or on the road and score big!
Kids will be putting their expensive toys aside just to play with the
Amazing Flying Monkey, you'll see. The fun is contagious!
You can't put them down. Everyone wants to fly them!
Not available in stores!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8151.html
 
 
 
 
 

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad289.jpg
Hundreds of FREE Screensavers!
Totally Free!
Thousands of free photos & exclusive 3-D animations to choose from
NO registration required
NO Spyware or Adware
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8043.html
 
 
 
 
Good morning postman fans!
I suppose that I should have some great excuse for not doing the page
for the last couple of days. Like maybe President Obama asked me to go
to Washington to brief him on the truth behind the current economic crisis.
Or that I flew to the middle east to attend a summit with the OPEC nations
to determine what to do about the falling cost of crude oil. But the truth
is, I just needed a day or two break from the daily grind of sending out
the page. Mostly, on the morning after Thanksgiving, The war
department and me went north to see her father, and then yesterday,
I sat around in the morning doing pretty much nothing. I watched a lot
of cool cartoons on the Internet, like Fog Horn Leg Horn, Deputy Dawg,
and even a couple of Daffy Duck cartoons that I had not seen. The
afternoon was spent watching a couple old war pictures, like that old
classic "The wackiest ship in the army." and then later "Run silent
run deep." (two of my all time favorites.) The day was not an entire loss
tho, I did my laundry. And then I later got busy on the bathroom. I had
remodeled it a few years back and everything was pretty much new,
except for the old door. It had like a hundred million paint chips on it and
it really bugged me everytime I sat down on the pot. So, I finally got busy
and sanded down the door so its nice and smooth and looks pretty again.
But at any rate my batteries are recharged, so lets go at it, shall we?
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/g2048.jpg


THE COMICS

strong and silent
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/i001.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/g2049.jpg



LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

Irish drinking song
http://thepostmanscorner.net/da/movies4297.html
 
 
for all those who reject the prophet
http://thepostmanscorner.net/da/movies4299.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
the year 1961
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp1445.html

What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?    
Juan on Juan  
 
What is a Yankee?    
The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.
 
What is the difference between a Harley and aHoover ?  
The position of the dirt bag
 
Why is divorce so expensive?  
Because it's worth it.
What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?
Doughnuts
 
Why is air a lot like sex?    
Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.
 
What do you call a smart blonde?    
A golden retriever.  
__________________
 
don't feel old - I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.
--(Bob Hope)

A woman drove me to drink - and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her.
--(W.C. Fields)

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.
--(W.C. Fields)

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember
if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth. --(George Burns)
_______________
 
Newlywed Bride:  "Will you love me when I'm old?"
Newlywed Groom: "Love you?  I shall idolize you.  I shall worship the
ground that you walk on.  I shall.... errrr....uhhhhh.....You're NOT going
to look like your mother, are you?"
_______________
 
The pretty coed nervously asked the doctor to perform an unusual operation,
the removal of a large chunk of green wax from her navel.
Looking up from the ticklish task, the physician  asked, "How did this happen?"
Let me put it this way, doc," the girl began. "My boyfriend likes to eat
by candlelight."
_________________
 
A German, an American and an Englishman were exploring
the jungle when they came across an breathtakingly
beautiful waterfall.
After admiring it for a while, the American says, "When
I look at this waterfall, I think of the great American
Constitution, you know, where every atom of water is
like an individual who has the freedom to make it's own
way through the world in unison with nature."
The German says, "When I look at this waterfall, I
think of the great German economy, strong and powerful
and smooth running."
The Englishman, when asked about his thoughts says,
"When I look at this waterfall, I think of oral sex."
The American and the German look at him in amazement.
"What is it about this waterfall makes you think of oral sex?"
"Uh, everything I look at makes me think of oral sex."
_______________
 
Q: What do blondes do for foreplay?
A: Remove their underwear.
 
Q: Why don't blondes use vibrators?
A: They chip their teeth.
 
PAPA Thorn
 
 
 
 
BUFFALO Bil
 
 
 
 
THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Have a nice day
FROM:
Martin aka the postman








__._,_.___
*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green Zone

Resources for a greener planet.

Resources for a greener you.

Yahoo! Groups

Join people over 40

who are finding ways

to stay in shape.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...