[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner

 
 
 
 
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER
 
 


A hard on doesn't count as personal growth


BE SURE TO SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS.
THE KEEP THE POSTAN'S CORNER free to
all who ask for it!
 
 
 


http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad254.jpg
Claim yours now! Visit to receive your $1000 Gas Gift Card!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/8088.html
 
 
 

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad255.jpg
Get the latest celebrity and entertainment gossip delivered right
to your doorsteps for FREE! Simply choose between UsWeekly,
People Magazine or InTouch Weekly and you'll
receive a FREE 1 Year Subscription to the magazine you selected!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/7906.html
 
 
 

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad256.jpg
Stop using ordinary mixers and blenders. Use the same mixer the professionals use. With more size and power your FREE Kitchen Aid(R)
Pro5(TM) will help you serve your best!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/7514.html
 
 
 

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/ad257.jpg
Choose between Ping(R) G10, NIKE(R) SUMO, or Callaway(R) X-20 Tour Irons!
These top clubs will improve your feel and add precision to your game!
Get your set of New Clubs, an $800 value, for FREE!
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/ce/7472.html
 
 


Good morning postman fans!
I want to let you know that I will be having  surgery tomorrow (Wednesday)
Its not a major deal, just outpatient. According to them, I go in at noon
and should be on the way home by about 5 or 6 pm. I am having surgery
on my ears. Seems I have a small puncture in the eardrum. I may or may
not do an issue tomorrow. We shall see how things go. The plan is that
this will improve my hearing, hopefully. I got to thinking about it after
we scheduled the surgery, I am not so sure this is a good idea. After all,
if I can hear properly again, then I will be able to hear every- thing she
tells me. That may not be so good:) Say a prayer to the man upstairs
for me tomorrow that things will go well.

We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

THE COMICS

welcome to hell
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/g021.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
better start drinking
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/g030.html
____________

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/g2028.jpg


LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

the pope confirms ufos
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/movies4239.html
 
 
you fail
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
global warming
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/psp1378.html

http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/jsw/g2030.jpg


Two deer hunters were standing on a ridge near a highway on the
opening day of deer season. They both saw a trophy-class buck
meandering towards them. As the one hunter raised his gun to shoot,
a funeral procession came by slowly. The hunter lowered his gun,
took off his hat, and stood with his head bowed until the procession
had passed. Of course, by then, the deer was long gone. The other
hunter exclaimed "Wow! That was the most sportsman like act I've
ever seen!You allowed this trophy buck to escape while showing
such compassion and kindness toward someone's dearly departed.
You are a great humanitarian and a shining example to sportsmen
throughout the world!" The first hunter nodded and said, "Well, we
were married for 42 years."
_______________
 
It was the first day of a school in USA and a new
Indian student named Chandrasekhar Subramanian entered the fourth grade.The teacher
said,"Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said
'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?" She saw a sea of blank faces,
except for Chandrasekhar, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry,
 1775' he said.'Very good!'Who said 'Government of the People, by
the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'Again,
no response except from Chandrasekhar. 'Abraham Lincoln,
1863' said Chandrasekhar.The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class,
you should be ashamed. Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country,
knows more about its history than you do.'She heard a loud whisper:
'Fuck the Indians,''Who said that?' she demanded. Chandrasekhar
put his hand up. 'General Custer, 1862.'At that point, a student in the
back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'The teacher glares around and asks
'All right! Now, who said that?'Again, Chandrasekhar says, 'George
Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'Now furious, another
student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'Chandrasekhar jumps out of his
chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher , 'Bill Clinton, to
Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'Now with almost mob hysteria someone
said 'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'Chandrasekhar
frantically yells at the top of his voice, ' Michael Jackson to the child
witnesses testifying against him- 2004.'The teacher fainted.And as the
class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh
shit, we're screwed!'And Chandrasekhar said quietly, 'I think it was
the American people, November 4th, 2008".
_______________
 
Tom in deep thoughts is very quiet.  Jerry asks, "What is  wrong with
you, Tom?"  "Please don't ask."  "I'm your best friend. You can talk to me." 
"My seven year old son made my secretary pregnant."   "That's not possible."
"No, he did."  "How?"  "He punctured my condoms!"
_________________
 
ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
WITNESS: None.
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
WITNESS: Are you shitt'in me? Your Honor, I think I need a different
attorney. Can I get a new attorney?
___________

THE CHICKEN CROSSED THE ROAD...
BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a CHANGE! The chicken wanted CHANGE! 
JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he
recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the
chickens on the other side of the road.
HILLARY CLINTON: When I was
First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken
to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to
ensure -- right from Day One!
-- that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross
the road. But then, this really isn't about
me....... 
DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize
that he must first deal with the problem on 'THIS'
side of the road before
it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we need
to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his
'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.
OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is
why he wants to cross this road so bad.
So instead of having the chicken
learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to
give this chicken a car so that he can just
drive across the road and not
live his life like the rest of the chickens. 
GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road.
We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The
chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here. 
COLIN POWELL : Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the
satellite image of the chicken crossing the road... 
ANDERSON COOPER - CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken,

but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.
JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am
now against it! It was the wrong road to cross,
and I was misled about the chicken's
intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it. 
NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY!
You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks. 
PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American. 
MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going.
I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when
the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me
any insider
information. 
DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.
ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain. Alone. 
GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody
told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough. 
BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we
will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the
heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its life long dream of crossing the road.
ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.
JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.
BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2007, which
will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your
important documents, and balance your check book.
Internet Explorer is an integral part of the Chicken.
This new platform is much more stable and will never
cra...#@&&^(C% ......... reboot. 
ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did
the road move
beneath the chicken? 
BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What
is your definition of chicken? 
AL GORE: I invented the chicken! 
COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one? 
DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun? 
AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some
black chickens.
____________________
 
"Guess what I heard today?" a man says to his wife.
"What, hon?" she asks."The mailman has had sex with every
 woman on our block
but one." "Huh," his wife says, "I bet it's that 96 year old
snooty Phyllis next door."
______________

A blonde said, "I was worried that my mechanic might
try to rip me off. I was relieved when he told me all I
needed was turn signal fluid."
___________

Buffalo Bill

Asshole
http://www.buffalosjokes.com/52759.htm
 
 
 
Bob Barker is EVIL
http://www.buffalosjokes.com/52762.htm

FUN PAGES from Lorraine
 
 
Man's Greatest Wish
http://tinyurl.com/4hw5uh
 
I Need a Hug Pleeease
http://tinyurl.com/54qyp4

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
Have a nice day!
FROM:
Martin aka the postman






__._,_.___
*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Zone

Connect w/ others

who love cats.

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...