[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 



IF I have lost confidence in myself I have
the world against me
Ralph Waldo Emerson



WELCOME TO:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp03/gmp175.jpg

____________________
MEMES N TOONS

your husband moved

prevent identity theft

a quickie

your dick isn't small

the rain

fake

true love

1 out of 3 people

fix a flat

u gotta wear a condom

I thought about it

a good deal

when talking to my muslim neighbor

checking on dinner

someone walks in on you

http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp03/gmp176.jpg
______________________
JOKES

like it or not he was stuck with it

couple going to a costume party

top ten things you will never hear from middle management

my 93 yr old mother has been waiting over a year

my wife and I made love at the drivein

all Alfred and I do is fight

the official blonde sex quiz

while visiting friends

the wife is into her 8th month

mom how do I make my new husband happy


The other day I was in the pub having a few quiet beers by myself. ​
The door opened and in walked the most stunning woman I've ever laid eyes on. ​
5'9' tall, stunning blue eyes, silky blonde hair, an hourglass figure barely 
covered by a tiny mini skirt and a flimsy cotton top.​
I could see she was not wearing a bra and her incredibly firm breasts were on show.​
After watching her walk in I turned back to my beer. ​
No sooner had I taken a sip when I turn to see her pulling 
another bar stool up close to me and sitting down.​
She said ' Hi ', and I said ' Hi' in return. ​
She asked how I was and took my hand and placed it on her 
perfect inner thigh, rubbing it up and down.​
'So, does that make you feel good ?' she asked.​
'I'll bet you feel good,' she continued. 'In fact, 
I'll bet you've never felt this good before.'​
'Well, I have,' I corrected her. 'You see, when I was 18, I was 
picked to play for the school 1st. XV in the Public School Finals in front of a crowd ​
of about 3000 and I felt really good.'​
I immediately felt a bit pathetic saying that and I thought she would
 get up and go but she took my hand off her thigh and put it up the front of her top.​
Her nipple pushed into my palm as she massaged my hand into her pert, 
perfect breast. 'How do you feel now,' she purred.​
'OK' I replied. ​Again, she said, 'I'll bet you do. In fact, 
I'll bet you've never felt THIS good before!'​
Unbelievably I heard myself saying 'Well, actually I have. In that 
game, we were down by six points with about 20 seconds left in the match. 
The Opposition kicked the ball deep into our half of the field, 
where I caught it. I ran up field, side-stepping past​
 the first few defenders, palmed off a couple of would-be tacklers, 
burst through a few forwards, chipped over their fullback, regathered 
and scored a Try right under the posts with about 2 or 3 seconds 
'till full time. We were still behind by one point, but​
 I had a simple kick at goal with which to win the match and........ ' ​
" Ahhh...." she growled between clenched teeth, more than a bit miffed, 
pulled my hand from under her top and thrust it down the front of her skirt.​
My fingers immediately met what felt like a wisp of soft cotton, 
and she was wet !!!! She snapped, 'Well tell me this, 
Smart Ass : Have you ever felt such a cunt?'​
'I certainly have' I answered, 'I missed the kick.'​

_________________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

Goofy Two Gun Goofy

Top 10 Best Super Bowl 50 Commercials

Ferrets playing in packing peanuts

A Mini-Castle, Saved From Ruins, Now Fit for a New King

Idiots pulling tree stumps.

Cooking Breakfast for 1,500 on a US Navy Ship

Live PD: Is That a Gun in Your Pocket?

THE FLIP WILSON SHOW with Richard Pryor and Tim Conway

Mad TV - Hospital Lips.

THE FORCE AWAKENS: A Bad Lip Reading



________________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

hi John how are you

when fat ppl fall

season 5

nailing jello

my pervert level

have a good man

the man who invented spell check

what's your age

9 seconds or 9 months

would you go

talking about you

look me in the eye

redneck went to the hospital

did you kill him

stole our limbo stick

__._,_.___

Posted by: martin7957@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1577)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...