Are you ready & willing to heal?


Hello Friend-

In addition to doing my podcast and online course, I also practice reiki, which is a form of energy healing. And before I begin a session with someone, I always ask: "Are you ready and willing to heal?"

I ask it because no amount of good intention on my part can help someone make change unless they themselves want to change.

So, too, it is with my RESET course. I provide all the materials you'll need to effect change, but the secret ingredient is your own willingness to change.

Are you ready and willing to change the way you work?

If so, use the discount code TIMETORESET to book your spot and save $40 on registration now. The code expires at 5pm EDT today.

Register for RESET & save $40 now →

Much love,
Jocelyn

You are receiving this email because you registered for the RESET email list.
Copyright © 2019 Hurry Slowly LLC, All rights reserved.

 Mailing address:
Hurry Slowly LLC
534 3rd Avenue, PMB #1119
BROOKLYN, NY 11215

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...