Stuffed πŸ¦ƒ

See this as a web page
Let me know what you think of this Friday update. Is it helpful?
Hey there Potty —  
 
Yes, we all know that this was the week of Thanksgiving. And many of us were fortunate to have full bellies yesterday, even though there are struggles with hunger around the world. The stark division becomes more apparent this time of year, even though it's always present.

The pace didn't let up around here, as I stuffed you with content once again — probably more than you could stomach.


I shared a number of quotes this week, in the above as well as on Twitter. But the one that really resonated was this one:
 
"The real issue in life is not how many blessings we have, but what we do with our blessings. Some people have many blessings and hoard them. Some have few and give everything away."
– Fred Rogers

I hope you're sharing your blessings accordingly. I'm proud to be able to share mine with you.

Two more things I'd like to share:

Thanks for being part of my regular communications. I'll see you on the Internet.


P.S. Do you know someone who might benefit from these emails? Please share this with them.
Share
Tweet
Share
Forward
Can I bring some Timeless Wisdom your way? I speak to executives, teams, and groups about avoiding shiny object syndrome and finding the universal truths in human nature that drive customer behavior and lead to growth. πŸ’°
Let's set up some time to chat!
Book a call with Scott
Follow Scott on social media:
Copyright © 2018 Scott Monty Strategies, All rights reserved.
You're receiving email from me because you signed up for Scott's updates.

Our mailing address is:
Scott Monty Strategies
789 Buchanan St
Canton, MI 48188-3427

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...