[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 





welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!


HELLO POSTMAN FANS!

its opening day in Michigan...

http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp02/gmp0031.jpg

very little snow here in beautiful West
Michigan today. So Bambi, you are a little
safer for the time being cuz there will be 
few tracks. Good luck hunters, good luck Bambi!

We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
______________________
THE FUNNY PAPERS

time out

better and better

yesterday

holding hands

flurries

dominated

what do you want to be

life alert

only one thing

meanwhile in marvel

chattering teeth

the best thing

this right here

taking the car
___________________
http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp02/gmp0032.jpg

JOKES

ponderings

Morris the Neanderthal kid

traveling through the desert

for four decades

happy weed 

q and a

A couple never fought in 25 years.

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN

Top ten most bizarre and genuine traveling customer complaints 

rules of housekeeping

he was an aggressive driver.

a cell phone for her birthday

wo paramedics were dispatched to check on a 92-year-old man

Father Murphy, were you gambling

the tow truck driver and the preacher
_______________________
http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp02/gmp0033.jpg

LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

12 Animals You Won't Believe Actually Exist!

The Formation of the Solar System

Aggressive Cat Shocks Mom By Becoming A Snugglebug

Police Sting Nabs The Unsuspecting!

Three Baby Deer Who Enter A Woman's Home Seeking Shelter From The Cold

90 Daily Awesome Random Funny Fail Pics

Banned Looney Tunes & More

Best Just For Laughs Gags

Road Rager gets Instant Karma

Home Improvement - The Soundproof Room

Seinfeld - The Heart Attack
______________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

be a gentleman

lost the ball

Santa's naughty list

a sugar daddy

a dyslexic hooker

cracked dry skin

did you know

my own stunts

just baked em

come out now

put em up in November

forgot why

a lone sharpie cap

not fake

twice a day

I'm glad I'm a man, you better believe. 
I don't live off of yogurt, diet coke, or cottage cheese. 
I don't bitch to my girlfriends about the size of my breasts. 
I can get where I want to - north, south, east, or west. 

I don't get wasted after only 2 beers, 
And when I do drink I don't end up in tears. 
I won't spend hours deciding what to wear. 
I spend 5 minutes max fixing my hair. 

And I don't go around checking my reflection 
in everything shiny from every direction. 
I don't whine in public and make us leave early, 
and when you ask why get all bitter and surly. 

I'm glad I'm a man, I'm so glad I could sing. 
I don't have to sit around waiting for that ring. 
I don't gossip about friends or stab them in the back. 
I don't carry our differences into the sack 

I'll never go psycho and threaten to kill you 
or think every guy out there's trying to steal you. 
I'm rational, reasonable, and logical too. 
I know what the time is and I know what to do. 

And I honestly think its a privilege for me 
to have these two balls and stand when I pee. 
I live to watch sports and play all sorts of ball. 
It's more fun than dealing with women after all. 

I won't cry if you say it's not going to work. 
I won't remain bitter and call you a jerk. 
Feel free to use me for immediate pleasure. 
I won't assume it's permanent by any measure. 

Yes, I'm so very glad I'm a man, you see. 
I'm glad I'm not capable of child delivery. 
I don't get all bitchy every 28 days. 
I'm glad that my gender gets me a much bigger raise. 

I'm a man by chance and I'm thankful it's true. 
I'm so glad I'm a man and not a woman like you! 

And now it's time for a rebuttal 


I'M GLAD I'M A WOMAN 

I'm glad I'm a woman, yes I am, yes I am. 
I don't live off of Budweiser, Beer Nuts and Spam. 
I don't brag to my buddies about my erections. 
I won't drive to Hell before I ask for directions. 

I don't get wasted at parties, and act like a clown. 
And I know how to put that damned toilet seat down. 
I won't grab your hooters, I won't pinch your butt. 
My belt buckle's not hidden beneath my beer gut. 

And I don't go around "re-adjusting" my crotch. 
And yell like Tarzan when my headboard gets a notch. 
I don't belch in public, I don't scratch my behind. 
I'm a woman you see - I'm just not that kind! 

I'm glad I'm a woman, I'm so glad I could sing. 
I don't have body hair like shag carpeting. 
It dosen't grow in my ears or cover my back. 
When I lean over you can't see 3 inches of crack. 

And what's on my head dosen't leave with my comb. 
I'll never buy a toupee to cover my dome. 
Or have a few hairs pulled from over the side. 
I'm a woman, you know - I've got far too much pride! 

And I honestly think it's a privelege for me, 
to have these two boobs and squat when I pee. 
I don't live to play golf and shoot basketball. 
I don't swagger and spit like a Neanderthal. 

I won't tell you my wife just does not understand, 
or stick my hand in my pocket to hide that gold band. 
Or tell you a story to make you sigh and weep, 
then screw you, roll over and fall sound asleep! 

Yes, I'm so very glad I'm a woman, you see. 
Forget all about that old penis envy. 
I don't long for male bonding, I don't cruise for chicks. 
Join the Hair Club For Men, or think with my dick. 

I'm a woman by chance and I'm thankful, it's true. 
I'm so glad I'm a woman and not a man like you! 




__._,_.___

Posted by: "Martin a.k.a. the postman" <martin7957@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1298)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...