[PostmansCorner] HAPPY NEW YEARS!



 

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!

Happy New Year!

I was sitting here tonight half asleep,
dozing on the couch. With everybody gone,
all the computers were dialed to old time
country music, music I enjoy. The sounds
of Johnny, Merle, Patsy, Dolly and many others
filled the house. I like to listen to classic
country because it reminds me of my father.
Soon enough, the war
department came home and flopped down on the
couch and cuddled up with me and Turk the dog,
aka Carlos the rat. He scooted over grudgingly,
giving up enough of the couch to make room. He
always somehow manages to sprawl himself right
in the center, half on her, half on me. Judging
by his deep breaths, I assume that he does not
object to the situation. And I found myself
thinking, man, life is good.!!!
I hope that 2011 is as good as 2010 for me
and for you also!
Martin aka the postman

 

 



__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...