[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 




ALL lives matter

welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
I thought it was pretty sad (in my mind anyway_)
when they quit showing episodes of The Dukes of
Hazard. I may not be considered a redneck, simply
because I grew up on the wrong side of the Mason
Dixon line, but some tell me the back of my neck 
might be a little sunburned. Then they started that
remake of Elmer Fudd, the cartoon guy who hunted
Bugs bunny? Remember? Well he ain't got no shot gun 
anymore! I guess the guns was just too violent. ya, right...
I've seen pics of the new Elmer, and he is walking 
around with dynamite in his mouth!!!. What's really the pits
tho now? cuz they cancelled the tv show COPS after over 30 
years running, 25 on Fox and another 6 on Parmount. But now
I hear tell they are gonna do away with Live PD !!! So 
these days, I guess the world is hell bent on providing
us with "politically correct" enternment. But the postman?
I am just gonna go ahead and keep publishing all
the stuff that makes me laff. So don't expect any
changes from me. As always...
We do hope you enjoy today's issue
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
PS
today's jokes are pretty good :)
_____________________
MEMES N TOONS

I'm gonna make you mine

arguing with a woman

winning the argument

action figures

arts and crafts

in my day

irrisponsible of her

men missed it

and the winner is...

a big hat

its disgusting

Buckweheat says

Bill Clinton

bird watchers

when I donate blood
___________________
JOKES

3 boys hanging around a farm

the old man at the brothel

some racehorses are staying at a stable

revehge of the farmer

the elderly spinster and the lawyer

farmer Brown and 3 lovely daughters

a big argument at breakfast

a lawyer boards an airplane

I have some bad news

an accountant joke

A sailor brings his boat up to a restaurant dock to eat lunch.
The dock hand says, "I'm sorry, sir, but I can't let you dine here today. 
This establishment has a necktie policy, and you are not wearing one."
"Of course I don't have a tie on," replied the sailor, "I'm on a boat!"
"Well, go down below and put one on," said the dock hand.
"I don't HAVE one!" shouted the sailor.
The dock hand, not wanting to turn away a customer, said: 
"Well, why don't you just find something that approximates a tie. That should be OK."
After some time, the sailor comes out with a pair of jumper cables. 
"This is all I could find to put around my neck," he said.
Sighing, the dock hand said: "OK, I'll let you in with those, but just don't start anything."
_________________
ON THE POSTMAN CHANNEL

did youhear about the Airforce's new stealth fighter?

we all have to stay in shape
____________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

2020 so far... MASH Style

"The Bathroom Fight" - Everybody Loves Raymond

The Red Green Show Ep 300 "Do As I Do" (2005 Season Series FINALE)

Martin & Lewis - Old Calliope

Baby fox rescue with happy ending

BEST MOMENTS OF COPS

Live PD: Best of 2019 | A&E

The Dukes Of Hazzard - S03E21 Scene 5

2019 Musgrave Harbour Demolition Derby - Big Car Heats

There are two buddy's watching clouds together,
 they point out shapes that they see in the clouds. One 
of them says oh look that one looks like a bunny, the other 
points out one that looks like a smiley face. After awhile the 
first guy asks his friend do you ever think the clouds look down 
at us and say hey look at that one is shaped like an idiot.

_______________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

hide and seek

when she farts

anal bleaching

ghetto word of the day

giving birth

riot season

stay positive

a movie about composers

get away from me

looking at grafitti

must be nice

the argument

women

ask yourself

for her first drink



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Martin a.k.a. the postman" <martin7957@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1807)

Check out the automatic photo album with 14 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png 1585047466167blob.jpg 1585047526462blob.jpg

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

The Biden Freeze Video

"President Biden Stupefied During Juneteenth Party... Others Dance, Joe Watches": shorturl.at/32gj3 This is why the Democrats ar...