[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 


The will to win, the desire to succeed, 
the urge to reach your full potential... 
these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. 
Confucius



welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
So the other day, I was thinking about this "tolerance
and political acceptance" thing, right? If you have read my
page for any length of time, you might have guessed that these
are not my strengths and strong points. My daughter and I was
talking about it the other night she said, "Dad, you really should
be more understanding of the millennial position and be more tolerant of
the opposing view point. So, I in my old age... I am becoming somewhat
less "bullheaded" ... I went on Amazon and ordered the book
"What does it mean to be a millennial." It arrived after a couple 
days. I open it up and made a honest attempt to read it. But it
seemed all disjointed and did not make much sense to me.
http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp06/xx0361.jpg


We do hope you enjoy today's issue
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

_________________
MEMES N TOONS

a farmers tan

get off my chair

cow round up

fixed

a sense of freedom

beef jerky

a bounty hunter

a great country

the fly swatter

scare crow

minimalism

can't help you

drinking beer

information

the divorce
http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp06/xx0362.jpg

____________________
JOKES

old man on a bus

my hands shake so bad

the dildo and the garbage truck

I'm blind and the pilot is dead

another name for pickled bread

signs your amish teen is in trouble

John and Jill

at an anatomy class

alligator bit me

2 friends meet on the street

The teacher is in front of this grade 2 class. She is explaining what they are 
going to do. "O.K. kids, this morning for English lesson we are going to make up 
sentences with the word lovely in it. Is there anybody who wants to have a go at 
making a sentence with lovely in it..." ​
Two kids put their hands up, young Sally and Little Johnny, (Little Johnny also happens 
to be the class clown and is well known as an inciter of anarchy.) so the teacher 
looks at young Sally and says, "Sally, do you have a sentence for the class?" ​
"Yes miss." says young Sally eagerly. ​
"O.K. then, tell the class your sentence." ​
"Mommy, Daddy and I went to the park yesterday and it was lovely." ​
"That's very good Sally, is there anybody else who wants to have a try?" ​
Little Johnny's hand shoots up and he is saying, "Pick me miss, pick me, me, me!!" ​
The teacher thinks to herself, I suppose there is not too much Johnny can do with 
the word lovely. So she decides to let Little Johnny to have a try. "O.K. Johnny you 
can tell the class your sentence." ​So Little Johnny stands up and tells the class his 
sentence. "The other night my sister comes homes and says to my dad, 
'Daaad, I'm pregnant...' so dad gets up and says, 'That's lovely....That's FUCKIN' lovely!!!" ​

​Patient: Doctor, I have a problem. I feel unhealthy and depressed.
Doctor: You should cut down on drinks.
Patient: I don't touch a drop.
Doctor: You should cut down on smoking.
Patient: I don't smoke.
Doctor: You should stop taking drugs.
Patient: I don't do drugs.
Doctor: You should cut down on womanizing.
Patient: Haven't touched a woman in my life.
Doctor: In that case, get yourself a drink, learn to smoke, do some
drugs, and find a couple of girlfriends

What's the difference between your penis and a bonus check?
Someone's always willing to blow your bonus.

What did the leper say to the prostitute?
Keep the tip.

What do you call the lesbian version of a cock block?
A beaver dam.

_____________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

Monster Jam double and consecutive backflips

Texas Police Dash Cam Video: Hero Officer Chases Suspect After Being Shot in Face

Paul Harvey The signers of the Declaration Of Independence

Rescued blind elephant Mee Boon and unchain her for the first time

Dr. Caldwell Examines Fred For Whiplash (Sanford And Son)

Bismarck vs Hood original WWII recordings footage

Top 10 Things Never Said by a Hooters Girl

​Why Route 66 became America's most famous road

Bayley vs. Lacey Evans: SmackDown LIVE, May 28, 2019

Best Insane Fights Compilations 2019

​___________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

possum soup

the pool is closed

what people do not realize

don't want alexa listenting

I ate two pieces of string

the orchestra

just so you know

my boss said

omega 3 tablets

while cooking today

makes my day

the difficult part

Captain Hook

deer

mufflers

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Martin a.k.a. the postman" <martin7957@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1819)

Check out the automatic photo album with 14 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png 1585047466167blob.jpg 1585047526462blob.jpg

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...