[postmanscorner] THE POSTMAN




​THE POSTMAN
Anybody watching the impeachment trials in the afternoon? I
must confess that it is not my first choice for afternoon tv
programming choices. I doubt that the outcome will be that
surprising. The dems will all vote guilty. The GOP will all
vote not guilty. For the most part, life will not really 
change much for the little guy, like me, right? The outcome
really don't matter. You know, I do sorta wish that both parties
would spend as much effort on solving our nation's problems
as they are on the impeachment. The worst part of the 
impeachment proceedings? It blocks my favorite afternoon
tv show :(
ENJOY THE JOKES
 
 ​
 
North America, few hundred years ago. An Indian is sitting, smokes a pipe. ​
Breathes in, breathes out. His son comes up to him:​
- Daddy, I have a question​
- Well, what is it?​
- Why do we have such long names? Yankees, for example, have much 
shorter ones - 
John, Simon, Nicolas and similar.​
- Our names come from nature. When your mother was born, there was a wonderful dew, 
so that is why she is called Fresh Dew. When your sister was born, there was a brilliant 
sunset. So that why she got the name Red Sunset. So, do you have any more 
questions, F***ing Bison?​
​​


​What's the difference between the Government and the Mafia?
One of them is organized.​


 
Little Christine ran into the house, crying as though her heart would break. ​
"What's wrong, dear?" asked her mother.​
"My doll! ​
Bobby broke it!" she sobbed.​
"How did he break it, Christine?"​
"I hit him over the head with it."​
​​
On a lonely, moonlit country road a young man's car engine started to cough. ​
Immediately pulling over to a scenic little spot he said to the young lady next to him, 
"That's funny, I wonder what that knocking noise was?"​
"I'll tell you one thing for sure," said the girl coolly, "It wasn't opportunity."​
When I met April, I asked her if she knew the difference between sex and a conversation.​
"No."​
"Good.  Lie down.  I wanna talk to you."​
 
​dropped it
 
bacon
 
the English dictionary
 
coffee is good
 
duct tape
 
dynamite
 
dumping you
 
drop the gun
 
everything will kill you
 
drug sniffing
​up till four with the baby
 
snow
 
freshly cleaned house
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#42) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [potty.plant@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...